Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really asking people for likes. She’s sad . Defo not clicking it for her anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
don’t think so. She hasn’t said treston lives with her either
Seriously?? No wonder she was so smug about going part time when none of the rest of us could afford to, makes sense now. He’s been living there quite a while and she’s documented it all on Instagram. That’ll be the easiet fraud investigation ever!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Lol she's claiming the Coach isn't gifted, but it's well known she goes around local businesses asking for discounts in return for 'advertising' them

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Imagine going on a night out with Ciara and she spends her time recording videos putting on her makeup for Instagram, awful manners

That poor wee'un.
Phone shoved in his face constantly.

Maybe if she put the phone down and stopped talking the child would settle.

And the other with a throat infection/ear infection hanging over the wee one.
I know it's not easy but when he's so small I'd be trying to stop her passing it on.

Her going out and about spreading her snots and germs everywhere . She’s a disgrace

She doesn’t look happy at her proposal in that video.. looks awkward 😐
Did she ever say before that they got engaged in the living room in PJs? I’m sure she was raging that it wasn’t a big grand public gesture and that’s why that’s the first time she’s shown the video. Might I add, editing out her initial turning around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she ever say before that they got engaged in the living room in PJs? I’m sure she was raging that it wasn’t a big grand public gesture and that’s why that’s the first time she’s shown the video. Might I add, editing out her initial turning around 😂
She was seething about the engagement, it was NOT what she wanted at all. Then she wasn't happy with the ring, then she wasn't happy that the shop didn't fawn all over her

Did you see diet starts monday the confidence she has, telling people what to eat and the state of her, eating salad and a big bowl of chips, what an absolute treat she is!!
Who is banging who on that holiday
Weird set up