Ciara fit & fab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That doesnt even bother me, its more the gluten free not gluten free but that bloody meat isnt good when your pregnant. I wish she would actually research instead of pulling stuff out of her ass

Reactions: 1
That doesnt even bother me, its more the gluten free not gluten free but that bloody meat isnt good when your pregnant. I wish she would actually research instead of pulling stuff out of her ass
do you mean like rare meat? or meat in general because I definitely read that as the latter!

I’d say she boked it all up again. I still don’t think she’s fully recovered the poor girl

The gluten-free stuff was lies from day one. Turns it on and off as she pleases.

You couldn't listen to a word she says, it's all done for attention.

do you mean like rare meat? or meat in general because I definitely read that as the latter!
Meat in general- when your pregnant its no bloody meat like steak and so forth. Your not allowed certain sea foods etc. ive had three children and didnt touch it once.

Meat in general- when your pregnant its no bloody meat like steak and so forth. Your not allowed certain sea foods etc. ive had three children and didnt touch it once.
You don't have to go practically veggie just because you're pregnant. Steak is totally fine to eat during pregnancy 🙈

Tbf that’s not true. I had anaemia when I was pregnant and was encouraged to eat red meat. Once it’s well done and cooked thoroughly it’s fine in pregnancy. Same with seafood, as long as it’s properly cooked it’s fine. I think it’s only fish with high mercury levels like tuna that isn’t recommended isn’t it?

that’s obviously your personal preference not to have meat in general but as long as it’s fully cooked it’s fine? I have no issues with what she’s eats I’m just jealous I can’t afford to eat out that often or maintain a figure like hers either 😂

I think she’s a dose but a harmless one - I wouldn’t want to cross her though

Reactions: 2
Yes but have you noticed her meat is RED is the point. Not preferrence. The food is not well done is the point. Its no Bloody meat aka meat red in the middle. Look at her stories the meat is red when she cuts it open- look up the NHS website.

Yes but have you noticed her meat is RED is the point. Not preferrence. The food is not well done is the point. Its no Bloody meat aka meat red in the middle. Look at her stories the meat is red when she cuts it open- look up the NHS website.
I know what is recommended. Your words made it out that you didn't eat any meat during pregnancy Red meat doesn't mean undercooked meat. It's the name for meat that is red when raw. Her steak is rare. Which isn't recommended during pregnancy (although tbf my gp said it was grand to have occasionally, it's more mince and smaller cuts you need to worry about, but it's fine to eat well cooked red meat when pregnant. Although it's rotten, the rarer the better for me 😂

Yeah sorry, i didnt mean it like that lol!! I just meant she shldnt be eating that much ( if you look at her stories she does it quite alot)- i dont think i worded it right but thats what i meant lol! Love medium- rare myself.

All in all tho shes a dose lol

• Haha
Where’s she going with the lunch bag and all that food? She only works to 1pm? She really is food obsessed . It’s all she talks about and shows on her story.

Ah god love that wee creter.

I know this is Tattle and there's a bad reputation, but I feel so sorry for her this morning.

The wee girl has complex food issues, an unplanned (but not unwanted) pregnancy and all that comes with that - I hope she starts to eat better again and she can overcome the vomiting.

I knew when I saw the "girl dinner" she was going to be sick, I have an intolerance too and I couldn't have eaten any of the things on her plate.

It’s not as simple as that for people with eating disorders unfortunately
I have worked with people with eating disorders and i also know her. Its attention based on body change and the fact she wont be “skinny” . Her parents basically raiser her wee girl and i think she knows it wont happen here. I also know that she must be worried about having an unplanned baby with a man she knows 2 years. Sad

Reactions: 3
I have worked with people with eating disorders and i also know her. Its attention based on body change and the fact she wont be “skinny” . Her parents basically raiser her wee girl and i think she knows it wont happen here. I also know that she must be worried about having an unplanned baby with a man she knows 2 years. Sad
Has she told you that herself? If not calling an eating disorder “attention seeking” is not helpful and actually quite hurtful to people who have suffered

Has she told you that herself? If not calling an eating disorder “attention seeking” is not helpful and actually quite hurtful to people who have suffered
Ciara is saying it's not part of an eating disorder, it's to do with her gluten intolerance.

And this isn't to do with any other person that has suffered with an eating disorder, this is solely about Ciara. A girl well known for her attention seeking. Her attention seeking manifests itself in various negative ways.

Hanmcb is spot on in what she is saying

Ciara is saying it's not part of an eating disorder, it's to do with her gluten intolerance.

And this isn't to do with any other person that has suffered with an eating disorder, this is solely about Ciara. A girl well known for her attention seeking. Her attention seeking manifests itself in various negative ways.

Hanmcb is spot on in what she is saying
It’s quit obvious Ciara has suffered from an eating disorder as she has spoke about it before and referenced “falling back into bad habits”

I would never label anyone with an eating disorder an attention seeker but her. I do know her and she has said in by group settings that she does things as a reaction to people to make them feel baad. I have also been in group settings where she has called skinny people fat and mocked them repeatedly- even though they have been slim. A friend of mine has also negatively impacted by her in regards to weight, she too become obsessed with it because of her influence.

I dont feel sorry for her but i do to other people genuinely suffering. I know her personally and even recently have been in her company when shes discussed how she stopped liking her ex because he gained weight. She has a platform and i dont understand when i know plenty of people she negatively impacts. Lets just say she isnt the nicest about her friends weight either-the one she seems closest to atm.
---
Also please do not get mixed up that we little ray on sunshine and I mock or dont care about people with eating disorders. As reiterated im in the medical profession and my heart goes out to all inflicted. But please do not get mixed up that i know this girl and her friends privately (not by choice friends through friends) and i am reieterated that it is stemmed from attention not by anything else

Reactions: 3