Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy to see her be rinsed across social media for this ploy. I believe the woman finding the ring could have been genuine but this nonsense of trying to go viral and interviewing with RTE is a pathetic attempt at a marketing campaign. This is what happens when you replace your marketing team with Chat GPT. Chupi is not a good person and has used and abused many people over the years to get her business to this point. She absolutely deserves to be called out on her BS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apparently the lady found the ring 6 weeks ago. The math ain’t mathing!
Around the time when it was reported she was up to her neck in debt and doing layoffs.... Surprised she didn't try and sell 8t again to get cash up

Reactions: 7
Indo article this morning - she sold 6/7 of that ring in total since it launch and the condition of the bow would make a recent purchase.

She's such a attention seeker and I'm glad she's being called out on it. The article also said the person who found it was told not to say anything by chupi....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Indo article this morning - she sold 6/7 of that ring in total since it launch and the condition of the bow would make a recent purchase.

She's such a attention seeker and I'm glad she's being called out on it. The article also said the person who found it was told not to say anything by chupi....
I adore it when journalists go hard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite the dressing down in today’s Indo.

Just goes to show how easy it is to be a spoofer in the modern age.

€7.5 rings in a cheapo paper box. Nothxbai.
A diamond ring in a cardboard box?? Ain't no way. My engagement ring is quite simple and came in a wooden box and then a bigger leather box. This story is hilarious but needs more leprechauns. 6/10.

So word is that the lady who “found” the ring is a Wicklow friend of the mother!!!! An old neighbor. It’s been her daughter that “responded” on social media not the mother. We haven’t heard from the finder at all actually! And Chupi contacted rte to cover the story but they were busy with other stories so she sat on the “lost” ring for almost two months so as to get her free ad. I believe every word of this and am wondering why nobody has properly investigated the story as it’d unravel incredibly fast. Are there any journos I can talk to that would approach the contacts?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So word is that the lady who “found” the ring is a Wicklow friend of the mother!!!! An old neighbor. It’s been her daughter that “responded” on social media not the mother. We haven’t heard from the finder at all actually! And Chupi contacted rte to cover the story but they were busy with other stories so she sat on the “lost” ring for almost two months so as to get her free ad. I believe every word of this and am wondering why nobody has properly investigated the story as it’d unravel incredibly fast. Are there any journos I can talk to that would approach the contacts?!
Approach Ellen coyne at the indo who wrote article, she’s only one to comment on the bollox that this bleep does and doireann Garrihy

Reactions: 6
If you believe Chupi she is permanently getting outrage from people in her inbox! But it is all made up no doubt. Does she not realise that a lot of people are living with their parents because they have no choice! She is so far removed from reality.

I’m sorry but this wan should have a much busier tattle, she’d wither you!! Paints a small bit of behind her bed gold and is in the front page of a magazine and this constantly aluding to how different and ‘bonkers’ she is because she wears dresses or her bed isn’t made??? Honestly she just screams privilege and this need to constantly come across as different and inspiring is embarrassing- ‘oh just wear the sparkles we only live and love once-I remember being in Paris this time four years ago and I was dying to wear sparkles’ or some BS it’s like girl chill you’re wearing a glitter top from A wear, you’re not changing the world 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That’s not very “the most gorgeous, Tattle comment of dreams of you”. 🤮🤮🤮

I swear to god she’s like some sort of social experiment designed to annoy.

• Haha
I know lovely how ungorgeous of me, it’s just we are staying in our 5th air BnB castle of the month and it’s on a lake of course and I just get reminded how quickly life goes by, it wasn’t long ago I was growing up in a national park in the centre of Dublin (my mothers family used it as a house to write poetry and articles for newspapers you’ve probably never read)but that we called one of our homes and I just think how fantastically lucky I am to be covered in glitter and just raw dogging cocktail ingredients into expensive bags🍸 I understand not everyone can have vintage rings from 2009( my mother actually recently wrote a fantastic article on the plight of the poor in Dublin on a napkin in Burger King)so I’ve decided to do a fabulous, gorgeous, yummy sale- get 3% off this €700 coin necklace for Mother’s Day
Chupi 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone know if she has any friends? Anyone operate in the same circles as her?

I'd say she's a real headwrecker.

The absolute lies and misinformation she peddles e.g.

1713799350723.png

1713799411005.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5