Chupi Sweetman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Chupi posted a reel featuring a new necklace for 40th birthdays- a stag coin with 1983 on the back, perfect for celebrating 40th birthdays. But the one punt coin with the stag only existed from 1990-2000, ten years in total, so what is this coin they have supposedly cast the necklace from?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This came up on my LinkedIn so I guess that answers that!
How on earth is someone who claims they’re going from strength to strength, Hermes and big south side red brick making redundancies? Is she being dishonest about her success or is she being tight-fisted in paying the talent

Reactions: 9
How on earth is someone who claims they’re going from strength to strength, Hermes and big south side red brick making redundancies? Is she being dishonest about her success or is she being tight-fisted in paying the talent
"Recent round of redundancies" implies there have been a few rounds.

Also, I know for a fact she's tight at paying the talent 🫣

Reactions: 7
"Recent round of redundancies" implies there have been a few rounds.

Also, I know for a fact she's tight at paying the talent 🫣
I think there's been at least 3??? I do wonder what she's spending that investment money on she was banging on about for weeks...

Reactions: 2
Walked past Powerscourt a few days ago and saw she's taken over the space where French Connection used to be. I wonder if it's just the ground floor?

Also how she banged on about the new store i thought she was going to at least move to another place in Dublin 2 or outside the city not down the stairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Horrific goings on in Ireland tonight and Chupi doesn't pause the usual diamond talk..... Tone deaf as usual

Reactions: 6
Chupi clearly has a journalist in the family, featured in the Irish times magazine today. Hard to fathom why she would be buying Birkins but still wearing those tattered gold shoes??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So Chupi posted a reel featuring a new necklace for 40th birthdays- a stag coin with 1983 on the back, perfect for celebrating 40th birthdays. But the one punt coin with the stag only existed from 1990-2000, ten years in total, so what is this coin they have supposedly cast the necklace from?
At it again…

notice she always puts up a photo with text to her stories and then the next story is a video of her saying the exact same thing 😂 drives me mad - I’d say she rehearses everything she says before putting anything up! So much for being your authentic self 🤡

She is insufferable. Does she not have a voice to tell photographers how she wants to be photographed.

I appear on my companies website in their "our people" section. I'm standing in that typical hands crossed pose as I told the photographer what I wanted. She always make women sound so helpless and incapable of speaking out.
She's just desperate to be oppressed as she faces no genuine hardships in her life

Reactions: 7
She's just desperate to be oppressed as she faces no genuine hardships in her life
Um, somebody told her to iron her clothes once (remember that saga she milked for about two weeks?!). Poor thing must be scarred. I just don’t think us mere mortals are capable of understanding the hardship….

• Haha
Reactions: 3