New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christine Philippa. I’ve put her under ~iNfLuEnCeRs~ But she’s more like a self proclaimed influencer let’s be real.
So sick of her always complaining about being poor and having no money yet she spends all of her (Nazs) money on ✨aesthetic✨ crap. Her entire house is beige to fit the influencer vibe.
She had an olive tree for a Christmas tree.
And she bought socks and bubbles for Easter. Her children are beyond sad beige babies at this point.
She’s incredibly lazy. Puts no thought into her content just films crap and posts it, she doesn’t put any time into her work just wants to quickly post tit to earn a buck. She will sell herself to promote literally ANYTHING to her followers if it gives her a check, anything she can get her grubby hands on she will promote for a $1 so it means she doesn’t have to get a job. Everything she and her dumb friend has come up with for a “small business” has flopped because you can tell it’s just a money grab. Don’t even get me started on the “pOdCaSt”
She even said herself she always wanted to get into social media to “get free tit” she’s revolting.
Her fame started from tik tok when she was pregnant, back then she was much more relatable and down to earth, but of course now the followers and money opportunities came and she changed. Pretty sure she baby trapped naz too.
Naz works all day, her children run a muck in her dirty house while she lounges about trying to sell something crap to her followers.
And I think she has paid for her blue tick (how embarrassing)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's so trashy. I can't believe she got back together with her baby daddy after spending so long trashing him on tiktok.

Reactions: 1
She fell pregnant, they broke up, he moved on, was there for the birth and was co parenting for a few weeks or months and then they were back together. She made a big deal about they they were selling everything to travel around in a van, they did it for a month and it was sponsored by the rental company then moved to aus, I find it extremely suss that they got the rental they did with her best friend who also moved from nz living next door, She bangs on about being broke but sends her kids to daycare, buys crap and won’t get a normal job obviously influencing isn’t paying your bills, sure your getting free crap but they won’t pay the bills will they.
I hate that mum group they have it gives off mean girl vibes yet they preach love and acceptance bullshit

She fell pregnant, they broke up, he moved on, was there for the birth and was co parenting for a few weeks or months and then they were back together. She made a big deal about they they were selling everything to travel around in a van, they did it for a month and it was sponsored by the rental company then moved to aus, I find it extremely suss that they got the rental they did with her best friend who also moved from nz living next door, She bangs on about being broke but sends her kids to daycare, buys crap and won’t get a normal job obviously influencing isn’t paying your bills, sure your getting free crap but they won’t pay the bills will they.
I hate that mum group they have it gives off mean girl vibes yet they preach love and acceptance bullshit

Yesss omg and her and her friend just copy eachother ??? Her friend was posting weird belly and stretch mark pics with big long “self love“ captions. Christine started doing the exact same.
Christine started posting about hello fresh boom the friend did too.
Her friend posting “clean up the house with me” vidz, Christine quickly follows.
And so forth.

I also found it suss how the friend needed money to move over there so Christine got all of her followers to give a little so her friend could buy an emergency passport or some tit ??? Like ??? That’s just USING your followers !!! Absolute trash the pair of them.

I always thought Naz used her for the influencer $$ and free stuff 🤷‍♀️ Him having a job surprised me.
He gives off weird vibes in my opinion.
Also she used to do only fans

Omg Christine finally has her own thread!

I have so many things I could ramble on about her. Just to name a few:

- why the duck does her tone of voice always change? One minute she sounds like a bogan, next she sounds fake asf?

- she's so dirty. She literally stays home 24/7, she never goes out and her kids are in daycare. Why is her house so dirty/messy? I would understand if she had a newborn as I know how hard the postpartum days are but damn, she even looks like she hardly showers with how greasy her hair always is??

- she's trying way too hard to 'fit in' with the influencer aesthetic. It just looks all cheap and bleh and so obvious she can't afford to uphold the beige theme.

That's all I can spit out right now 🤣 I am so here for this thread because I wasn't sure if I was the only one that was getting super annoyed with her fake image 🤣

• Haha
Omg Christine finally has her own thread!

I have so many things I could ramble on about her. Just to name a few:

- why the duck does her tone of voice always change? One minute she sounds like a bogan, next she sounds fake asf?

- she's so dirty. She literally stays home 24/7, she never goes out and her kids are in daycare. Why is her house so dirty/messy? I would understand if she had a newborn as I know how hard the postpartum days are but damn, she even looks like she hardly showers with how greasy her hair always is??

- she's trying way too hard to 'fit in' with the influencer aesthetic. It just looks all cheap and bleh and so obvious she can't afford to uphold the beige theme.

That's all I can spit out right now 🤣 I am so here for this thread because I wasn't sure if I was the only one that was getting super annoyed with her fake image 🤣

Man I’m SO annoyed with her fakeness !!! Was suprised she didn’t have a thread tbh. I typed her name in and nothing came up ! I was like na. She’s gotta have a thread.

Wish I’d sent this in tbh about the blue tick. I didn’t but She’d probably deny it anyways and say she was blue before you could buy it.
Whoever sent the weight one was funny but tbh she’s making Naz glow down. She’s prob doing it on purpose coz she can’t keep up appearances so instead of putting more effort into herself she just encourages naz to look dirty and unkept too. Pic for reference.

Attachments

I never understood the attraction. When her tiktok grew when she was pregnant it was just her whining every day about how much she missed him, how much of an asshole he was and doing the stupid been pregnant for way too long dance. I mean I assumed she was just extremely immature but when she started to go on about OF and announced she was back together with Naz I was totally over her.

I saw on the nz influencers thread she’s even shown her period blood on her stories. Like there’s actually no need

It's a big no from me with the pancakes.... Their kitchen is a tip most of the time AND pretty sure you are meant to wear clothes when preparing food 🤢

• Sick
I'm confused...

Christine's child choked on a lolly and she made a big deal about it. Yet she serves her kids WHOLE grapes which are the biggest choking hazards. How dumb can she get? You'd think she would not blatantly serve her kids any choking hazards after the ordeal she went through 🤦🏻‍♀️ and why does she keep tapping things? duck it erks me

Attachments

Life was good last week getting all the money from Temu and this week back to poor me I'm sick all the time, I miss out on everything, poor me. Eat better girl, plain and simple. There is sharing the hard times then there is complaining and deflecting her own negative energy on to followers

I would never purchase anything made anything in their kitchen, its always a tit tip as is the rest of house, how the duck is she that poor, her partner needs a bloody job not making pancake boxes, both of them are just absolute drop kicks.

Reactions: 2
She is planning on buying the kids a bunk set for over $2k..... Moving back to nz for support more like feed off their families while they spend $$ on stupid tit. Naz needs to get a full time job and grow up 🙄 go out and earn money to provide for your family. Many parents would love to stay home but instead they work to give their families more.
And she harped on about expensive kids clothes the other day, worth the money over cheap clothes - sorry hun we don't get gifted $100 fleece top and pants.
Ew and the money they made from Temu, spent straight on takeaways for DaTe DaY.
That felt good. These influencers are not great people

Reactions: 2
So broke but goes out with her sisters and still buys a bunch of stuff anyway, does she ever stop whinging about being broke, tell your flog of a partner to get a job.. 😬🤦‍♀️

Apparently they are moving back to nz in 2 weeks but there house is so full of stuff?? They havent even told their realestate ??? Makes no sense 🧐