Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I read somewhere that Christine said that the only other person that the children could tolerate looking after them was her mum, who helped out on occasion.

Reactions: 3
Her mum must be the main carer then whilst the pair of them live their lives in the media spotlight.

Reactions: 8
I'm sure all the avid Sun readers will find out in her next installment..If she can find the time to update her fans despite being overwhelmed by challenging childcare of course.

• Haha
I’m sure I read somewhere that Christine said that the only other person that the children could tolerate looking after them was her mum, who helped out on occasion.
I never understand people who dont pay for childcare. They are very comfortable. Pay someone if u dont want to do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
New to this thread. But Christine's starting to do my head in. I used to like her & thought she was a brilliant mum when I watched her & paddy documentary but since shes split from paddy she never seems to have her kids. Shes always on nights out or on holiday

Reactions: 14
She's full of crap, can't bear to go to the shops but manages to go on holiday, events, nights out etc.

If she could eat herself she would.

I need to unfollow her, she does my head in.

Reactions: 13
I loved her documentaries. As someone diagnosed age 40 I could relate to a lot of her life story, and the other women she spoke to. I also have a diagnosed child. I don't think anyone is going to assume that a 'celebrity' experience of parenting autistic children will be the same as a non-celebrity doing it. I don't follow CM on social media though because I had a look and it seemed like endless pics of her in her underwear

C6D95791-CAE8-4036-82A7-0B88E23C0848.jpeg

Here we go, Paddy’s getting chucked out and she’s taking him to the cleaners, bless she sure can find her inner strength in times of need 💷🤑

Reactions: 10
Let's hope she prioritises being at home now and spends less time out and about maintaining her presence on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 9