Christine McGuinness and Paddy McGuinness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her on 'Real Housewives of Cheshire' and she made the average cast member look like Einstein - no mean feat. She's a stunning looking woman but dull as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chelcee’s shirt from Game4Ukraine is up for auction on a match worn shirt website. Part of me wondered if any of the bids were Christine’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She'll be fine then going to football matches all over the country with Chelcee.
Exactly she'll be parading the wee chelcee around like a show pony when we all know it's bull. She's only pretending to like the lady bean to keep paddy keen. Sad women

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly she'll be parading the wee chelcee around like a show pony when we all know it's bull. She's only pretending to like the lady bean to keep paddy keen. Sad women
Pop your thread suggestions in bold and at the end of each thread someone will find it if you bold it, if it's got most likes, it's used. You funny bean you. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The only photos that were ever shared publicly only showed them from behind. Doesn’t sound as if she’s happy about it though.

Reactions: 4
Even on their documentaries they’ve never shown the kids faces. I think that’s fair.

Reactions: 7
I heard Paddy said no to putting them online and good for him.They shouldnt be online ,I dont think anyone in the public eye should post their kids online

Reactions: 26
The only photos that were ever shared publicly only showed them from behind. Doesn’t sound as if she’s happy about it though.
Wont be able to make as much money out of them. Apart from being married to Paddy McGuiness what else has she actually done? He's a knob for cheating but none of us would likely know who she was without him.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else hear her on the radio this week, stepping in for Scott and Leanne? I don’t know if it’s just the fact Leanne is hilarious, just found it quite cringe to listen to!

Aww I really like Christine, she’s a bit of a bubblehead but my god she’s a brilliant mother to them kiddies and a very Vocal autism advocate, her mum has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer.
I don’t agree. As a parent to an autistic child, she has done nothing.
Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Just watching her documentary… wow. When she gets upset, you can’t even tell. Her face is completely frozen!

I don’t agree. As a parent to an autistic child, she has done nothing.
Thanks
Agree. My life as a mother of one kid with two kids with ASD looks nothing like hers. I have been on two holidays in the last 18 years. And they were horrendous. They’d probably be easier now but still very hard work. What she presents as reality of life really looks nothing like the lives I see of mine or other parents of kids with ASD. So how useful is it to publicise that as reality?

Reactions: 13
Agree. My life as a mother of one kid with two kids with ASD looks nothing like hers. I have been on two holidays in the last 18 years. And they were horrendous. They’d probably be easier now but still very hard work. What she presents as reality of life really looks nothing like the lives I see of mine or other parents of kids with ASD. So how useful is it to publicise that as reality?
Ditto, same here. Scroll back 5 years and she was complaining that they couldn’t even go on a short stay away close to where they live. And even when they did try they had to practically take the children’s beds with them and they only lasted 1 night. What has happened in those 5 years that her ASD children have suddenly learnt to cope with not only such massive change in surroundings and routine but also are able to cope at a very busy airport and plane ride with all the uncertainty that has at the moment. It’s not relatable. It makes me so angry when she does this sort of thing 😡

Reactions: 12
Ditto, same here. Scroll back 5 years and she was complaining that they couldn’t even go on a short stay away close to where they live. And even when they did try they had to practically take the children’s beds with them and they only lasted 1 night. What has happened in those 5 years that her ASD children have suddenly learnt to cope with not only such massive change in surroundings and routine but also are able to cope at a very busy airport and plane ride with all the uncertainty that has at the moment. It’s not relatable. It makes me so angry when she does this sort of thing 😡
They started by taking them on the shortest plane trip they could find from their nearest airport, which I think was to somewhere like Southampton, with the plan that if the children were too distressed by it they'd rent a car and drive back home for the return leg. Then they built very slowly on that. Helps when you can afford to go away on a very regular basis through the school holidays.

Reactions: 10
Do you think they have nannies on holidays with them? No judgement. I’m just curious really. I mean, I’d have definitely bought in help if I could have afforded it. It’s very difficult and expensive to find decent SN help but I think it makes life infinitely better if you aren’t the only one who can manage the kids.

Reactions: 4
Do you think they have nannies on holidays with them? No judgement. I’m just curious really. I mean, I’d have definitely bought in help if I could have afforded it. It’s very difficult and expensive to find decent SN help but I think it makes life infinitely better if you aren’t the only one who can manage the kids.
I've just gone back through the two interviews I've been involved with for Christine and Paddy (Paddy before the split, Christine after) and neither of them ever mentioned having any help in that way. Doesn't mean they don't, but if they do, they didn't refer to it at all. There was a bit more to the flying story, Christine started off by taking the kids to watch planes taking off and landing at the airport on evenings and weekends, read them stories about planes, got them watching TV programmes about planes, and so on, before they got near getting on one. Paddy hates flying too, so I imagine going abroad wasn't easy for any of them.

Reactions: 5