Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£45 for one mug by a local artist 😂😂😂😂😂 who is clearly her. In a recession. nooooo thank you. She is out of touch because everything she gets is free because people pity her
Nooooo not a chance, are you kidding me Christina?! Set of 4 for 45 maybe, but they're not my style either....

Reactions: 3
Did the skin tightening treatments end? Feel like she only had one session and never spoke of it again

Reactions: 1
She’s giving this vibe when EPearls says she likes brown and black together, next thing you know hissy Chrissy is wearing brown and black.
Monkey see 🙈 monkey do 🙉
EP has strategically positioned herself away from her at the table tonight, nicely done, probably sick of her tit 🤣

Ya know Christina was probably offered a free trial then had to pay the rest herself, then couldn't afford or be bothered to pay up.
Sure was the same craic when she was getting treatments and nails with that beautician, sure you never see her go there now.

She will take most freebies but seems fruit isn’t one of them…. How rude of her to shame someone’s trick or treat offerings, she’s raising her child to be as entitled as she is

Reactions: 2
She will take most freebies but seems fruit isn’t one of them…. How rude of her to shame someone’s trick or treat offerings, she’s raising her child to be as entitled as she is
Yea this is in very poor taste. You few h your child to be grateful and appreciate any effort someone has gone to at all.

Yea this is in very poor taste. You few h your child to be grateful and appreciate any effort someone has gone to at all.
Agreed, disgusting attitude. Be thankful that someone went to the effort to put anything out given the state of the economy! She’s really riled me up over this.
They made more effort than having your child in no costume!!

Also whether she believes it or not, not all kids like sweets/chocolate and do actually prefer fruit.

Reactions: 4
Just noticed Christina is following ex-hubby’s girlfriend. A bit cosy, no? 🤔😂
I noticed that the other day when she shared a photo (which the new girlfriend took of her) doing a girls make up.
She doesn’t follow her back, bound to be awkward. I wouldn’t want to follow my ex-husbands new slice.

I noticed that the other day when she shared a photo (which the new girlfriend took of her) doing a girls make up.
She doesn’t follow her back, bound to be awkward. I wouldn’t want to follow my ex-husbands new slice.
It’s all very strange, especially how Christina likes to keep reminding people that she’s a single parent and how she won’t discuss anything to do with ex-hubby

It’s all very strange, especially how Christina likes to keep reminding people that she’s a single parent and how she won’t discuss anything to do with ex-hubby
Maybe she thinks it will make him paranoid by being in touch with the new woman

Probably some sort of motive there

Her new house looks nice. Are rentals in the north coast pricey? I often wonder how she affords her lifestyle?

Ah she wrecks my head, bumped into Ellepearls my arse. She knew she was meeting with her, she meeting to get fre tit. Then as ad ad ad all the time.

Tell me you’re a crap influencer without telling me you’re a crap influencer…..

She had to post on her stories asking for “extra love” on one of her grid posts. Which is a frigging ad. Obvs didn’t get the engagement she was hoping for and company weren’t happy!

Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she really just say she can’t wait to get rid of her child for a few days so she can spend time with her new man??? She is so bad at this it’s unreal

• Wow