Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s she dating?! Is it the same guy she took to Dublin with her back in March?

also does anyone remember her going on about the stomach toning /laser treatments she was going to be having? Not a peep since.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did she really just say she can’t wait to get rid of her child for a few days so she can spend time with her new man??? She is so bad at this it’s unreal
She is so effing selfish, makes me sick she can post that up. Over to celebrate her love, yes let's put all your eggs in one basket and think of no one but herself. That child will have serious issues when she's older.

Reactions: 4
Big adjustment for the child going from being a family unit, to mummy and daddy splitting up and both getting new partners fairly quickly. Then all the house moves. Child needs stability. Not sure Christina has her priorities in order.

Reactions: 4
Tbf maybe her ex is looking after Olivia so she can go away. I'm sure he has been on hol with his new woman without judgement.

I do agree though that the way she said it.. "excited for a few child free days" does come across flippant and selfish.

Reactions: 1
Tbf maybe her ex is looking after Olivia so she can go away. I'm sure he has been on hol with his new woman without judgement.

I do agree though that the way she said it.. "excited for a few child free days" does come across flippant and selfish.
I’m sure the child is well looked after but it’s just the way she says it, like she can’t wait to get rid of her so she can spend time with the new man. Again I’m sure she doesn’t even mean it like that, and no judgement about getting away without kids, but the way she says things just comes across soooo badly, she just makes herself look bad

Is she engaged?
Don't think so. She said previously she was going to "celebrate" her love. Assuming he's done something worth celebrating but she'll be very vague so people interact with the post... Just a guess! Could be wrong!

Don't think so. She said previously she was going to "celebrate" her love. Assuming he's done something worth celebrating but she'll be very vague so people interact with the post... Just a guess! Could be wrong!
Guys probably only with her for a green card 🥴 always thought that was why her first husband was round and it all happened so fast.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She had her desert served on a congratulations plate so I was a bit like wah?

• Haha
Q&A time… who’s feeling brave? 🤔😂 someone ask how she’s affording her house, or what her crotch tattoo says, or if she’s in some sort of foursome with ex-hubby and their new partners

• Haha
Clarins must have dropped some PR in her Christmas stocking, never used any of it before and now after a few days it’s the best thing ever

And who has never heard of Clarins Flash Balm before - it’s been around decades 😂

She really does come across a educationally subnormal when she’s trying to read things or talk about
She's such a dose, she's not a beauty influencer. Probably got a gift set from someone and is doing some reviews on it now.
Agreed clarins beauty flash balm was a cult item like 5 to 10 years or more ago. I feel like these influencers are gearing more towards french skincare and beauty, which isn't a new thing but it's shifting from the Korean to french now. All jumping on the bandwagon

Reactions: 2
How has she surprised her man with a trip when she hasn’t booked any accommodation?? I think she’s surprised him with a beg online for a free air bnb.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How has she surprised her man with a trip when she hasn’t booked any accommodation?? I think she’s surprised him with a beg online for a free air bnb.
She's fairly jumping in quick with him though. Is she planning Amsterdam to couple up with ellepearls too? Cause Elanna hinted at it on her 2023 vision board. Watch this space for everything Elanna does/wants, Christina isn't that far behind.