Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had gone for one last scan a few days before the due date and found out then? At least that’s what I remember from the time

Reactions: 3
Whatever the exact details were, it’s still very sad, especially with her and Adam separating shortly after. I just wish she would clarify things and not have people second guess based on little hints or snippets she gives

Reactions: 5
Just catching up- I’d say it’s a typo too. But she’s reading here- she wants people to stop talking about the lies she spread about diabetes by saying it had to do with her baby loss. What happened to her is the saddest thing I can imagine but her lies and misinformation about diabetes is a separate issue to her losing her baby and she needed to be called out on that. If a genuine type 1 diabetic had stopped taking insulin because of her they would be dead. She definitely reads here, she makes it totally obvious.

Ok so again just to clarify my medical knowledge comes from Greys Anatomy and my baby knowledge comes from watching one episode of one born every minute behind my hands before gagging and wanting to throw up 🥴😂
But wanted to ask… did she say that the reason she lost her baby was because of having diabetes? Or what was the reason? And how/why was it missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So I think she had gestational diabetes. This can cause baby loss at any stage in pregnancy and very very sadly this happened to her.
Occasionally gestational diabetes sticks around after pregnancy as type 2 diabetes. This doesn’t always require insulin but can be treated with a low sugar/fat/carb diet. A keto diet is good for this. So she then had type 2 after pregnancy.
Unfortunately she seemed to insist that she had type 1 (which always requires insulin) but went on to say she was the only type 1 in the world who didn’t need insulin. She said that you can contrarily type 1 with diet which is totally false, incredibly dangerous and a lie, she said it because she mustn’t have been on insulin at the time because type 2 but desperately wanted people to believe she was type 1 for whatever reason. When she was called out on this (in case young impressionable people decided to stop taking their insulin and died) she gave her followers a pile of abuse.
So she has basically worked out that people are on to her. She has never addressed it again but I imagine she is still pretending to be type 1, she does say that she uses insulin now which does eventually happen with type 2 a lot of the time but she never addressed how she had said she was controlling it without insulin, just quietly decided to take it.
So either 1. She is genuinely type 1 (very unlikely), tried this no medication nonsense, realised she would die very quickly and decided to take her insulin but never addressed it and left her crazy theories and dangerous lies out there for people to potentially die OR
2. She willingly lied and knew she was type 2 not type 1 and the only way she could explain that she wasn’t taking insulin was to say she had discovered a new method (don’t take medication, all these type 1s are doing it wrong, if you’re type 1 just eat ok and you’ll be grand, ignore the doctors and listen to me and I don’t care if you die as long as people believe I’m type 1)
Either way it’s not great for her and I’m sure she knows that.
So I think she is reading here and she is now trying to say no one can mention her diabetes because it’s a sensitive subject with her baby loss. I’m sure it is but the completely separate issue is her lying to almost 20k people about a really serious medical condition. So I don’t think she should really get away with that when what she’s done is so dangerous.

So I think she had gestational diabetes. This can cause baby loss at any stage in pregnancy and very very sadly this happened to her.
Occasionally gestational diabetes sticks around after pregnancy as type 2 diabetes. This doesn’t always require insulin but can be treated with a low sugar/fat/carb diet. A keto diet is good for this. So she then had type 2 after pregnancy.
Unfortunately she seemed to insist that she had type 1 (which always requires insulin) but went on to say she was the only type 1 in the world who didn’t need insulin. She said that you can contrarily type 1 with diet which is totally false, incredibly dangerous and a lie, she said it because she mustn’t have been on insulin at the time because type 2 but desperately wanted people to believe she was type 1 for whatever reason. When she was called out on this (in case young impressionable people decided to stop taking their insulin and died) she gave her followers a pile of abuse.
So she has basically worked out that people are on to her. She has never addressed it again but I imagine she is still pretending to be type 1, she does say that she uses insulin now which does eventually happen with type 2 a lot of the time but she never addressed how she had said she was controlling it without insulin, just quietly decided to take it.
So either 1. She is genuinely type 1 (very unlikely), tried this no medication nonsense, realised she would die very quickly and decided to take her insulin but never addressed it and left her crazy theories and dangerous lies out there for people to potentially die OR
2. She willingly lied and knew she was type 2 not type 1 and the only way she could explain that she wasn’t taking insulin was to say she had discovered a new method (don’t take medication, all these type 1s are doing it wrong, if you’re type 1 just eat ok and you’ll be grand, ignore the doctors and listen to me and I don’t care if you die as long as people believe I’m type 1)
Either way it’s not great for her and I’m sure she knows that.
So I think she is reading here and she is now trying to say no one can mention her diabetes because it’s a sensitive subject with her baby loss. I’m sure it is but the completely separate issue is her lying to almost 20k people about a really serious medical condition. So I don’t think she should really get away with that when what she’s done is so dangerous.
Ok I think I understand now. Thanks for the clarification. What would she have to gain from lying about which type of diabetes she has though?! All very strange…

Reactions: 2
I think she thought type1 was more serious and because type 2 is traditionally thought of as more of a condition you get from being overweight and unhealthy so she was maybe concerned how that would appear? She’s wrong- type 2 can be caused by genetics and lots of factors. Type 1 is caused by something attaching your immune system and is an autoimmune disease you can’t prevent. So she lied.

Reactions: 1