Christina Campbell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Other girls cafe is lovely and seems very successful, honestly don’t know how Christina came to be involved in the venture. I don’t recognise the venue at all, no way would I be paying £50 for dinner in someone’s kitchen with strangers 😂
Someone would have to pay me £50 to do that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure how sustainable it will be long term. I’m in no way business minded, but from browsing over the finances it doesn’t seem profitable 🤷🏼‍♀️ £50 a ticket and only 26 tickets per event Is £1300 Now start taking away costs for all the ingredients, fresh produce, alcohol/drinks, decoration, tableware, venue, several waiters (which she said they would be hiring), possible cost of childcare, and the cost of anything else that I’ve overlooked… then whatever is left needs split between the two of them. Can’t be that much left after all the outgoings? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Not sure how sustainable it will be long term. I’m in no way business minded, but from browsing over the finances it doesn’t seem profitable 🤷🏼‍♀️ £50 a ticket and only 26 tickets per event Is £1300 Now start taking away costs for all the ingredients, fresh produce, alcohol/drinks, decoration, tableware, venue, several waiters (which she said they would be hiring), possible cost of childcare, and the cost of anything else that I’ve overlooked… then whatever is left needs split between the two of them. Can’t be that much left after all the outgoings? 🤔
Causeway council have business support I think, so maybe getting business grants.
They love the restaurants up in the north coast.
I actually miss living in the port area, especially in this weather.

For someone who wants to be an influencer and businesswoman I think she has a very very thin skin. What we’ve seen today is basically a grown adult having a tantrum because people aren’t playing the way she wants them to. It would be far more gracious to ignore an accidentally sent DM and most influencers would, at least publicly. If nothing else it confirms that a lot of people think she’s ridiculous, if she hadn’t mentioned it it would have looked better. But she posts another sort of vaguely threatening message to her followers making her seem 1. Very unpopular and 2. Crazy. Brings back vibes of when she told everyone off for asking if she bought her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doing it for the sheer love of it? Or for clout?

I reckon she's doing it to up her social status and get more influencer buddies via comp dinner events. Therefore network in a way?

Reactions: 4
She’s acting like a child, it’s quite embarrassing actually. I can imagine her behaviour caused quite a bit of disagreement in her marriage before. Where are all the Christian values now, eh? 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s acting like a child, it’s quite embarrassing actually. I can imagine her behaviour caused quite a bit of disagreement in her marriage before. Where are all the Christian values now, eh? 🤷🏼‍♀️
The tantrums today have been entirely embarrassing for anyone associated with her. She could have just said oh change of plan here’s what we’re doing now booking wise.
I think as for values- she adopts the values of whoever she is trying to manipulate at the current moment in time and use for her own ends.
She doesn’t have the maturity to rise above stuff and when she doesn’t get her way she seriously shows her true nasty colours

She’s deffo been reading here…

so professional- not! Because I’m really going to part with £50 during these times on someone who behaves like that with the offensive middle finger emoji, on their ‘business page’ - classy bird!

she just keeps shooting herself in the foot, this will be a non starter or just full of instahuns/Christian friends 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Her behaviour is so highly unprofessional. A business page throwing a tantrum and using a middle finger emoji? What clientele are you trying to attract here?

Reactions: 9
£50 is a lot of money for people these days, and I can’t imagine many will be rushing to spend it on hanging out in some insta huns back garden

Prob pay with family and friends on PayPal so they pay no fees and can work the books 🤣

Also I don’t recall her ever posting about the friends cafe, too hard to get to with no car? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the little one is with her dad today. So much for her being a single parent and having to do it all herself 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see the little one is with her dad today. So much for her being a single parent and having to do it all herself 🤥🤥
Are you on his personal account? Has he made it official with the photographer girl? Wouldn’t be like Christina to lie or exaggerate would it… 🤔🤥

Reactions: 1