Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen, TBH a lot of people use coke these days. Especially where I’m from. I’m not really surprised. There is a massssssive scene for that drug atm... not surprised. As well as MDMA shall I add. For her age I’m not shocked.

The only surprise I am shocked by ATM is the steroid use from her. I thought she was better than that...
former PT here….spent a lot of time in gyms/around people who were competing etc.
Also I have seen her old videos.
💯 % on something. The voice is classic roid voice

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
WTAF has happened to this girl. I used to love her back in her white linen besties with tiff stage. Looks like her roided up man has fkd her up completely.... what a shame
Same! I sometimes wonder wtf really happened between the two of them. I watched the video they made about why they're distancing themselves but it was so vague. And like..if they were such "besties" why would they need to? They said they'll always be friends and want the best for each other but I noticed they stopped following each other on Insta shortly after.

Reactions: 7
Same! I sometimes wonder wtf really happened between the two of them. I watched the video they made about why they're distancing themselves but it was so vague. And like..if they were such "besties" why would they need to? They said they'll always be friends and want the best for each other but I noticed they stopped following each other on Insta shortly after.
When she visited Tiff at work, soon after she relocated to Sydney, Tiff did not seem all that happy to see her. The reunion seemed very forced and uncomfortable from her.

Reactions: 4
WTAF has happened to this girl. I used to love her back in her white linen besties with tiff stage. Looks like her roided up man has fkd her up completely.... what a shame
she actually has no identity, just trying to hussle products and stay relevant whether it be through her uneducated fitness information or getting her boobs out. I look forward to watching her try and cut. Because she’s loving flaunting her build, but cutting can be f**king tough. She won’t be able to do it !!

Reactions: 5
I am very confused as to where this fat ass is of hers that she keeps referring too…. hmm?

So frustrating it is KERATIN!!!! If you are going to plug a product at least say it right!
Is this another company she wants free products from?
She’s promoting a hair oil and mask thing that she says she has used once and hasn’t even seen results yet…. Make it make sense.

She’s promoting a hair oil and mask thing that she says she has used once and hasn’t even seen results yet…. Make it make sense.

She has edited and added to her reel with the hair products. Now makes sense. "Prior towards this" 🙄 she was asking for ideas how to strengthen her hair and the "front fringe" and everything following was not there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her boobs legit look like a couple of basketballs stuck to her chest here 😬
The only place she looks like she has put weight on is in her boobs, they look huge atm, very out of proportion for her body lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.