Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg why share this?? I saw her Tiktok
With Joel talking about tattoos and he is disgusting, an actual animal, his table manners are that of a cave man. Imagine worshipping someone like that , I feel sick , for her I feel bad ! She was so different before she got with him.

Reactions: 10
She said this jumper has just come in time for spring…lol does she mean autumn? how does she not even know the seasons 😑
🤣 maybe she thinks she lives in the
Northern hemisphere !! Let’s be honest, she’s not very bright !!

Reactions: 7
Omg why share this?? I saw her Tiktok
With Joel talking about tattoos and he is disgusting, an actual animal, his table manners are that of a cave man. Imagine worshipping someone like that , I feel sick , for her I feel bad ! She was so different before she got with him.
It never ceases to amaze me how often women lower themselves to men. I mean, it’s her choice to do so, but how do you go from wholesome cooking segments to this in about 2yrs? It’s mind boggling! She is the epitome of dumb and just a drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
45F7F905-287D-4A76-899A-B8C538E2D70E.png

“Supper woman”
“Coboarb”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
They really are a perfect match for each other in terms of tit for brains 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think she asks herself questions in those boxes? She wouldn’t be the first influencer to do that. I mean, the woman who said she’s happy her teenage daughter discovered Cee? Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.