Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lollll anyone else see this about influencers not being able to promote health products if receiving incentives… what is poor crispy going to do! That’s a major part of her posts ahhahahahah love it
Maybe she shouldn't have ordered her new car last week 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Taking one for the team and watching her new vlog and jeez I just feel a bit sh*t tbh.
I have worked hard in the fitness industry for years, slogged away at uni, in sports science and media, like to think I've made a big difference in many people's lives focusing on mental health improvement through movement.
I got into this whole industry with the long term intention to go into TV broadcasting as a health/fitness/science correspondent, so to see Christie invited to go to Studio 10 based on who she is and the message she sends really bloody hurts.

Also the vlog was pretty crap.

Sorry for the vent I'm off to go make myself a cup of tea.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Lollll anyone else see this about influencers not being able to promote health products if receiving incentives… what is poor crispy going to do! That’s a major part of her posts ahhahahahah love it
Next step for Crusty is OnlyFans ;) now her shilling every product under the sun for $$$ is taken away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next step for Crusty is OnlyFans ;) now her shilling every product under the sun for $$$ is taken away
They are launching their #husslebodies soon (have been warning us for a while it is coming). Wonder how many will subscribe to that? At least he still has his well paid mining job, unlike her. She has really never had a job apart from a small stint here and there.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I've heard of some influencers doing this if they think they're shadow banned? No clue if it works but I think you are meant to not upload stories for 24-48 and then start again.
I know that when I try to look up Christie she never pops up for me (and I'm not blocked).

Reactions: 5
I dunno. Maybe I’m being too kind to her here or maybe this is out of line for me to say, but she doesn’t strike me as malicious really. I really think she has learning difficulties and doesn’t understand her issues and the impacts of her words on her followers.

I think she could even be well intentioned under it all, but is easily led by others, and not bright enough to figure out what her real issues are.

Reactions: 10
She claims to help people recover from eating disorders….yet posts this kind of content 😳😳😳
The caption on this post is horrific … no food is good or bad in a fat loss phase .. WTF. She is actually not that clueless is she. The amount of knowledge she is lacking is shocking. She actually makes me feel sad for the fitness industry, so many extremely knowledgeable individuals who study for years to spread info and then there’s this 🙁

These type of reels seem to be getting a lot of engagement atm so she's probably just trying to jump on a bandwagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.