Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do steroids effect your periods? I genuinely have zero idea.
She lost her period long long long ago and has never ever regained it. Several old videos and instagram stories she talked about not getting her period back. She has never ever talked about getting it back or mentioned bloating due to cycle or having PMS cravings et cetera. Very sad because all these years without a period means she is high risk of infertility and osteoperosis

Reactions: 4
She lost her period long long long ago and has never ever regained it. Several old videos and instagram stories she talked about not getting her period back. She has never ever talked about getting it back or mentioned bloating due to cycle or having PMS cravings et cetera. Very sad because all these years without a period means she is high risk of infertility and osteoperosis
YUP. And she’s constantly in the shredding/bulking phase so she will never actuallly give her body enough food to function properly just powders and protein like her brick husband 🙄 if she got pregnant she would spark or Ed and probably be as bad as Ham Belly.
Can you imagine if we nicknamed Christie as “Ham Belly” how insecure she would be 🤣😂 cue the “look at my abs” shots.

so sick of these “look at me I’m so healthy” fitspo influencers. Sarah- look at me I restrict all “bad” food and eat enough for a small child iM So HeAlThY
Christie- look at me I overcame anorexia and now only consume protein, all powders and alcohol and pump weights every day while I shove steroids in my arse iM sO hEaLtHy
Georgie Stevenson- look at me and my perfect health that I manifested, buy my online course and you can get skinny too xxxx
They are all so toxic 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Found them! I would definitely be asking for a refund for the last boob job!
OMG THEY ARE SO UNEVEN ??!!!!
Was this another freebie #gifted boob !?!???
OMG
I don’t understand HOW influencers are okay with this shittt 😂🤣 they have money to get it fixed and have perfect boobs !!!! They have money to NOT be botched ??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was promoting hemp skin co literally only a few weeks ago as the best thing ever and saying how helpful it had been for her breakouts…and now she is promoting a new brand peppy skin co and saying nothing has been working to clear her breakouts so she’s trying peppy skin co because other influencers are using it (and she should know those other influencer are also being paid to promote it)…..oh and she just happens to have a discount/deal for this new brand she’s trying…WTF

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
I haven't followed her in years as I found her quite triggering (I think I was last following her a few years back, when she was still very thin), but omg, what happened to her voice?! I thought maybe she was ill but she seems to sound like that in every recent video. Is she taking steroids or something now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.