Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don't think she'll get pregnant anytime soon. She seems too into wanting to compete and drinking wine to give that up haha

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don't think she'll get pregnant anytime soon. She seems too into wanting to compete and drinking wine to give that up haha
Not sure if pregnancy is even a possibility. To my knowledge she has never answered the question if she has regained her period.

Reactions: 3
I watched her new house vlog. Thought it might be an actual house tour but no no no, just one big long ad for various sponsors. I mean, get it girl, but you’re not relatable. Also she says iNpossible.

iNpossible!!!!!!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is the obsession with their bowel movements on the latest surprise birthday/engagement vlog?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow what a video this morning. Proposal. Wow. 4 minutes which includes 1min poop talk. Like what is wrong with them seriously :D

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I want to say the proposal seemed really unauthentic but I feel like it was normal for some cashed up bogans 😂 does anyone else feel Christie is underwhelmed by it? Seems she posted it and then moves on in the same breath.. chille anyways

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s just crazy to me how obsessed with herself she is ? And her body. The way she parades it all over social media in the skimpiest outfits. Is this an ED thing ?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.