Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever mention speaking to mental health professional after recovering from ED? Correct me if I am wrong, but body dysmorphia is strong in this one. She didn't "age" as she said, she filled her face up. Her chin makes me nauseous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This video popped up on my Youtube suggestion list and oh my... she pretty much explained it all with her family situation growing up. That's why she craves structure and all this tit she talks about nowadays. And I have no idea who these ride or die bffs are she's talking about. Totally different person.

Reactions: 3

This video popped up on my Youtube suggestion list and oh my... she pretty much explained it all with her family situation growing up. That's why she craves structure and all this tit she talks about nowadays. And I have no idea who these ride or die bffs are she's talking about. Totally different person.
Yet she was obsessed by Miranda Kerr and wanted to look like her....

• Wow
New video... oh my, if you close your eyes and just listen you’ll hear male voice. I think it’s the worst it has been. That’s not growing up as she claims... if she’s a teenage boy in puberty, well okay then.

And outfits... who wears this tit? Inspiration for what exactly is this?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do brands keep churning out these bullshit clothing items. They don’t even look good on the ‘hot’ girls it’s all just a waste of resources. I hate those sorts of bikini bottoms with a passion, they flatter no one!

Reactions: 10
So Christie you are telling us you think this looks good? And White Fox just let you advertise their item looking like this? ... Where do we even begin with the NOPE, this is a god damn mess.
It’s okay to buy things a couple of sizes bigger now that you have the #gains from your steroid injections hun.
Is making my profile pic a screenshot of her poor mashed up tit too much? That looks like it’s going to pop her #sponsored implants!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christie on insta ranting about bullying and “gossip pages made for influencers”
Lmfao hey girl 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Firstly stop taking steroids and preaching about health and fitness
Make an account and interact with us babe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Christie on insta ranting about bullying and “gossip pages made for influencers”
Lmfao hey girl 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
She has never denied the use of steroids 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Yes she did deny it in the comments on her latest YouTube video.
I don't read comments on YouTube. She has said on Insta a few times that she has been accused of steroid use and not denied it there. Reading her YouTube comments there are a lot of people noticing the change in her voice.

I don't read comments on YouTube. She has said on Insta a few times that she has been accused of steroid use and not denied it there. Reading her YouTube comments there are a lot of people noticing the change in her voice.
The first time I heard her deny it was on her latest YouTube video. She said it's from hard work and diet. Other than that I don't think she's ever really talked about it or will just brush it off. Her voice has definitely changed from when she first started and it's surely not from "growing up"..unless you're a boy going through puberty lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmfao hey girl 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Also her accusing celebspellcheck as a bullying account is laughable. CSC is lighthearted and not at all malicious. This is just another example of a famewhore seeking validation and adoration and victimising herself for attention.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.