Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never even seen her on celeb spell check ??
also it’s sad that she only has 37 comments on this video and has only responded to the “hate” comments.
On the previous video only has 14 comments. She doesn’t even interact with her “fans” lol only replies to people who don’t like her. Very insecure.
I showed my bf and he asked me if she was born a man...I said why do you say that and he said she reminds me Nikita dragon 🤣 everything is fake but the voice gives it away

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their dancing ?! She looks like a 50 year old mum trying to be cool !!! I cannot omg she is literally Regina George’s mum rock hard boobs and all HAHAHHA and his dancing is exactly what I thought a bag of bricks would move like

• Haha
Reactions: 5
5D47E2A8-8271-4463-AFEC-6A63B0DB9B1F.png

Preeeeeettty sure that “hairstyle” is for girls aged 7 and younger but you do you boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 absolutely dying watching the part where she mentions getting old and her joints hurting and Kurt is explaining how running is high impact on joints and she says “yep” completely uninterested and looking at herself in the display like she wants him to hurry up and finish then completely cuts him off!

Yikes what a relationship to be in

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 absolutely dying watching the part where she mentions getting old and her joints hurting and Kurt is explaining how running is high impact on joints and she says “yep” completely uninterested and looking at herself in the display like she wants him to hurry up and finish then completely cuts him off!

Yikes what a relationship to be in
This is Sarah right, not Christie? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would she post story of that kid farting in the restaurant during dinner? That can’t be acceptable behaviour and she still chose to post it. And you can see filter twitching on her face.
Not sure why coz it’s not fresh news, but her voice still shock me every time she speaks.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Lol she has a discount code but doesn’t even mention the brand of the jeans she apparently loves so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As an "influencer" please learn the difference between "defiant" and "definite". There are so many others but that one is almost daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that this isn’t even the original account is even funnier (has the double __ not single _ ). Clearly not intelligent enough to notice.
How can you be this thick? 'Oh they randomly lost 100k followers' 😂 And good luck getting rid of Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.