Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the deal with the Ryder tit she always wears ? Never says it’s an ad or gifted I thought that was law in Aus now ? Also $60 AUD for some SHORTS like are you jokingggg

Reactions: 5
What’s the deal with the Ryder tit she always wears ? Never says it’s an ad or gifted I thought that was law in Aus now ? Also $60 AUD for some SHORTS like are you jokingggg
Last year it was all Women’s Best Women’s Best (which she always spelled as Woman’s Best)... Why did they ditch their sponsorship with her? Most Women’s Best influencers remain working with them for years (Tammy Hembrow, Emily Skye, Charli Kate)...

Maybe Women’s Best saw the steroid use a mile off and dumped her ass

Reactions: 9
Yeah, she did, she spoke about ”some gossip forum with four pages about her” in her latest video.
What what what?! She did? I need to pay closer attention. In any case, great, now we have a direct line.
CHRISTIE LEARN TO SPELL IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK SEMI PROFESSIONAL INSTEAD OF THE 2nd GRADER YOU CURRENTLY PROJECT

• Haha
What what what?! She did? I need to pay closer attention. In any case, great, now we have a direct line.
CHRISTIE LEARN TO SPELL IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK SEMI PROFESSIONAL INSTEAD OF THE 2nd GRADER YOU CURRENTLY PROJECT
Yes, whilst she was doing Joel’s makeup, she called him bag of bricks or something like that and then explained that people call him like that on gossip forum. He couldn’t even say forum properly. We are all bullies, blah blah and then she continued putting that hideous makeup on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, whilst she was doing Joel’s makeup, she called him bag of bricks or something like that and then explained that people call him like that on gossip forum. He couldn’t even say forum properly. We are all bullies, blah blah and then she continued putting that hideous makeup on him.
Hahahahaha oh thank you for that info- I can’t suffer through her vlogs. He is a wall of meat without a scrap of personality.

*were
*don’t give health advice
*you don’t look like a healthy person to aspire to, you look like a sex doll

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hahahahaha oh thank you for that info- I can’t suffer through her vlogs. He is a wall of meat without a scrap of personality.

*were
*don’t give health advice
*you don’t look like a healthy person to aspire to, you look like a sex doll
They did short Q&A, answered some basic questions like how tall is he, said that they don’t smoke or like weed and she managed to glue his eyelids together with fake lash glue. I can’t remember more, it was hard to listen as it was hard to watch.

Yeah, she really looks like healthy person with those botched lips, doesn’t she? 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
LMAO funny now that she’s preaching positivity after finding us. He IS a bag of bricks though. And she is losing her personality. And her voice sounds like a man. I can’t

They did short Q&A, answered some basic questions like how tall is he, said that they don’t smoke or like weed and she managed to glue his eyelids together with fake lash glue. I can’t remember more, it was hard to listen as it was hard to watch.

Yeah, she really looks like healthy person with those botched lips, doesn’t she? 🤢
I can tell you that she does smoke. I live in Newcastle and was standing behind her as she bought cigarettes and those disposable vape pens.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There have been a few videos where she is vaping with Irma and the Cronulla crew. Pretty sure Joel was in some as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The cracks are showing - Christie has run out of her Body Bloom rip-off overpriced laxative powder “Cee PM”... She is already unravelling at the thought of not being able to take a dump

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to look this girl up. 24 years old?! She looks like she’s 40 with plenty of work done :confused:

Reactions: 8
She was Sarah's day copy for a while and then one boob job changed it all. I think that's when she met her "new crew" and started getting the sex doll shape. I am not sure if I have ever seen her body cowered with clothes, like proper clothes. Not those pieces of fabric she wears. I know it's summer currently in Australia, but she is always naked. That step kid is gonna have tough time when he hits puberty.

And what's with long lasting full face of make up for the beach tutorial? I can't imagine Aussie heat and those layers of makeup on my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.