Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she prances around that kid half naked is actually revolting ? Like why the duck doesn’t bag of bricks say something ?? Like ew out some clothes on you slag my son is having breakfast doesn’t want your ass in his face. Where’s the mum ???

Reactions: 7
He is intellectually disabled or on the spectrum from observation, so Bag O Bricks is just glad he has inbuilt nanny/stepmommy, even if she does shove her bold on tits in her poor stepkid’s face at every chance...
Lol!
Who wouldn't want self proclaimed gut health queen in their household.

Reactions: 2
He is intellectually disabled or on the spectrum from observation, so Bag O Bricks is just glad he has inbuilt nanny/stepmommy, even if she does shove her bold on tits in her poor stepkid’s face at every chance...
how do you know he is?

Reactions: 2
how do you know he is?
Watch his youtube/tiktoks and the way he interacts with the camera, other people, very awkward body movements and facial expressions. I have worked in pediatric medicine, I would not make a proper diagnosis from social media, all I will say is he is not all there. Sweet kid of course very sweet kid. But not mentally nuerotypical.

Reactions: 3
Well she definitely reads Tattle.
I love this “I dedicated my carrier to helping people” oh poor me, I am the victim and don’t have any financial gain from “helping you”. Seriously... 🙄
which makes it even FUNNIER when she posts all this positivity shiiii
Wonder if she reads Sarah’s lame thread ???

Reactions: 7
Oky If you could say ONE THING to Christie what would it be ??
(Because she reads tattle)

Stick to what you know, kid

You made great content with your home styling, eco living, house tours... And inventing recipes, day in a life vlogs...

Stop the misinformation and miseducation with the selling “IBS cure” and now your workout and diet plans about to be sold.

Also lay off the steroids. It is obvious to even the most obsessed stans that your voice is extremely masculine and not just because you “have grown up”. Women’s voice’s don’t “break” like a teenage boy then become deep... Unless you are growing into a man which... Well good for you, babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Although I am really happy for her and her partner for getting a new house, that's an amazing achievement, but Chrstie, girl, it is soooo easy to google exact location of your new house/lot because you posted render on your story. Not sure you want everybody to know your exact location, especially with that underage boy living with you.

Reactions: 8
Although I am really happy for her and her partner for getting a new house, that's an amazing achievement, but Chrstie, girl, it is soooo easy to google exact location of your new house/lot because you posted render on your story. Not sure you want everybody to know your exact location, especially with that underage boy living with you.
typical influencer behaviour... Show off tons of revealing info (to brag about what you have bought with your spons bag) then get freaked out when followers easily track down your location and obsessive fans rock up at your crib!

Reactions: 5
typical influencer behaviour... Show off tons of revealing info (to brag about what you have bought with your spons bag) then get freaked out when followers easily track down your location and obsessive fans rock up at your crib!
Guess she's copying Sarah again. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder whether Irma is feeling on the outer with the new bestie Ambermaree moving on in. Seems to be a pattern here maybe???

I wanna know who the mum of the kid is. Imagine having shared custody of your kid and your ex gets with filth like her 🤮 parading half naked infront of your child. Hes just a kid for gods sake. He’s gonna have some issue growing up, he probably has no respect for women now coz he will expect his gf to look and act like her- he will be like why are you wearing so much clothes ??? My step mum never wears that much !!! Take that off !!!
he probably gets off to her at night time omfg
he will be such a f boy I reckon

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really don't think the kid should be discussed here to this extent.
I think it comes from a place of concern for him, not putting him down in any way. I know I would definitely be concerned if my child was living their Instagram life.

Reactions: 4
The difference is insane! She is a bit less fake hyped in her newest vids but omg what is she doing to her poor body(again!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.