Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has about a grade 4 level of the English language, she has no idea how to pronounce or spell anything beyond a 5 letter word.

She is SO boring now. Like she’s always been ditzy but she used to be more genuine and bubbly. Now it’s EHP labs ad, “fashion” haul ad, and tits and ass in the gym, repeat & recycle.
Yep it's a recurring theme now that she only actually posts a video when she needs to promote something which is just a bit ick, it's not even well integrated into the video

Reactions: 5
How does she have any money or sponsors anymore? Remember she used to do a couple videos per week with variety of sponsorships? And had actually good content like home decorating, craft, home tours, good recipes that weren’t just protein powder and oatmeal…
Now she just throws up a crappy vlog shilling protein powders and pre-workout with a fugly too-small-for-her clothing haul every month or two…
Is she now just content being a trophy wife for her roid addict hubby?
I wonder this too .. all she does is go to the gym and to daily hair, skin appointments. Her content is horrid, the clothes she hustles are foul & the products she is pushing is the same as every insta wannabe fitness professional. Who is paying her ??

Reactions: 7
How does she have any money or sponsors anymore? Remember she used to do a couple videos per week with variety of sponsorships? And had actually good content like home decorating, craft, home tours, good recipes that weren’t just protein powder and oatmeal…
Now she just throws up a crappy vlog shilling protein powders and pre-workout with a fugly too-small-for-her clothing haul every month or two…
Is she now just content being a trophy wife for her roid addict hubby?
Yep the food she used to post looked so nice and appealing, all her meals now looks so disgusting, like this one she claims is “rainbow” it’s literally brown and beige with a bit of green. The constant EHP ads are so annoying, I hope the new laws about influencers selling regulated products out an end to it.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep the food she used to post looked so nice and appealing, all her meals now looks so disgusting, like this one she claims is “rainbow” it’s literally brown and beige with a bit of green. The constant EHP ads are so annoying, I hope the new laws about influencers selling regulated products out an end to it.
Where’s the rainbow .. looks like baby tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
04EFCFC9-41CE-403A-94E2-9E9FB9C018A5.jpeg

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha these pants!!!

ahahahhahahahahaahahaha omg I’m dying this is the worst thing I’ve seen her wear

• Haha
Didn't stay off the alcohol for long! Wouldn't drinking while shredding impact the amount of carbs she is consuming which was the reason stopped while bulking?

Reactions: 4
So funny that she thinks she now looks so hot 😂
Instead of spending days on the beach she now spends them at the gym, hair and nail salons, also getting eyelashes, botox, etc. She leads such an exhausting life working so hard 🙄

Grown herself a lil peen with all those steroids… is this what she means by bulking 😂 from the steroid use side effect list she’s at least got the acne, hair loss, problems with periods, deepened voice…maybe loss of breasts but we wouldn’t know under those bolt ons. Her tiktok is full of comments asking if she’s trans, steroids also make women look more masculine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
A smoother blemished look?????
oh my god her skin is a mess
I mean I'm really not surprised with all the drinking, steroids, crappy food, fillers and makeup but how can this not be a wake up call for her that her lifestyle is garbage???
she used to be so healthy, I followed her to inspire me to eat better and get outside more, shes so unrecognisable now, she's lost everything she used to stand for

Reactions: 8
OMG! 😂😂😂😂😂🤣

I don't understand how she is 25(?) but looks 65!
🤣🤣🤣
Ohh my !! She’s cooked. I used to rather enjoy her quirky personality. But she is just boring and uneducated. Her little fitspo vids she shares are just a half assed attempt to look like she knows fitness, but she really needs to fully research or ask someone who understands the human body and movement.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.