Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god her skin is a mess
I mean I'm really not surprised with all the drinking, steroids, crappy food, fillers and makeup but how can this not be a wake up call for her that her lifestyle is garbage???
she used to be so healthy, I followed her to inspire me to eat better and get outside more, shes so unrecognisable now, she's lost everything she used to stand for
She tries to keep this “health” persona up by saying she’s all about “balance”, nothing like balancing out your steroids and daily wines with some durries

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s got an illegal tanning bed? Christie’s got an illegal tanning bed! Injecting melanotan and baking yourself in a cancer box equals this level of red red red red sunburn in the middle of Australian winter. With a white little head stuck on top because she cannot match her foundation to save her life.
I won’t even go into her “caotic” spelling in this vlog

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Who’s got an illegal tanning bed? Christie’s got an illegal tanning bed! Injecting melanotan and baking yourself in a cancer box equals this level of red red red red sunburn in the middle of Australian winter. With a white little head stuck on top because she cannot match her foundation to save her life.
If vlogging and posting is her job then she needs to get herself a tutor .. her spelling and grammar 🤪
She’s worked so hard on her physic (physique) yes that’s how it was originally posted 🤣 she should probably work hard on learning the difference between where and were while she’s at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is an embarrassment to Australia to be honest! Such a bogan. I promise most Australians don’t speak or look like her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She defs does hey hahaha or uses someone’s. When she’s not hiding behind a filter you can see that her freckles have darkened so much which is a side effect from melanotan.
She’s so fake and looks horrid from it all…

Anyone else excited as I am to see her not do well when she competes 😂😂

• Haha
She defs does hey hahaha or uses someone’s. When she’s not hiding behind a filter you can see that her freckles have darkened so much which is a side effect from melanotan.
She’s so fake and looks horrid from it all…

Anyone else excited as I am to see her not do well when she competes 😂😂
Hopefully she will be just as successful as she was a couple of years back in The Miss Australia Pageant.

• Haha
Hopefully she will be just as successful as she was a couple of years back in The Miss Australia Pageant.
Miss Australia what the F ?? I had to Google that and found a video from way back in 2020…. Her voice and personality have changed so much and not for the better !!!

Reactions: 3
Girl you have the kid every second week and you don’t "work"!!!
Spending hours each week at the gym, posing for selfies, having brows, eyelashes, skin treatments and hairdresser appointments is not working. Try doing all those things and holding down a full time job and see how tough life really is.
It’s a busy life being an influencer !!

• Haha
How do you tell if someone used a tanning bed? just curious

Is it just me or is there some photoshop going on….the difference in Crispy’s waist…
It sure looks like it! In the first photo her head looks wider than her waist even. And she’s got a similar stance/pose in both so can’t blame the angles. She’s such a fake duck

View attachment 1370680
Christie looks like a healthy 55 year old 😂
Christie is healthy 🤣🤣🤣 .. binge drinking, smoking and over/under eating constantly is not health 🤯

Her voice in her latest stories is deeper and raspier than usual. Could this be the reason why?

Thought the same about this one the other day.
photoshop fail .. why is her chin so pointy but her shadow not 🤣 gosh she has found a whole new level of stupidity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.