Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahahahahahahhahhahhahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahaha
PMSL … trainer of what ?? Is she qualified? Does she offer these training services ? I feel sorry for all the qualified, educated fitness professionals who have to compete with social
media influencers who don’t know s**t !!

Reactions: 5
PMSL … trainer of what ?? Is she qualified? Does she offer these training services ? I feel sorry for all the qualified, educated fitness professionals who have to compete with social
media influencers who don’t know s**t !!
She hasn’t trained a single person 😂😂😂 she changed her title on Instagram a while ago from fitness model (lol) to fitness trainer, such a scammer

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t trained a single person 😂😂😂 she changed her title on Instagram a while ago from fitness model (lol) to fitness trainer, such a scammer
I think she’s changed that so she looks good when they release their bs app…
Yeah she might have some basic cert in fitness or whatever else she says she’s studying for but 0 experience in professionally training people. Don’t think you can claim insta posts of working out (camera angles all of her asshole) as training people

• Haha
This was from her stories a few days ago…had a look at her TikTok…there’s literally 2 people that have commented about her being pregnant…there is no TikTok ‘fam’ and it’s certainly not “every video” 😂 she’s so desperate
Hahahahaha so true, she either gets barely any comments or people asking if she’s trans

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't she spend yesterday at her hair salon?
She did…and didn’t she only get her hair done like 2 weeks ago??
Then she also got her lashes done in the middle of being “so busy moving” 😂
I don’t know why she feels she needs to pretend she is sooo busy, no one cares

How does she get paid to promote make up when her make up is this bad.
Everywhere on her face is a different colour due to her contouring attempts, her under eye concealer is so white and pale, her bottom lash mascara is so thick and smudged, and I do not even know what to say about the brows 😑😑😑

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she get paid to promote make up when her make up is this bad.
Everywhere on her face is a different colour due to her contouring attempts, her under eye concealer is so white and pale, her bottom lash mascara is so thick and smudged, and I do not even know what to say about the brows 😑😑😑
I can’t get over the bleeping brows HAHAHAHA, like imagine what they look like in person when they look that fucked on her stories😂😂😂 so cringe

• Haha
Why do so many “influencers “ always feel the need to express how busy they are. If you’re getting your hair and lashes done you ain’t busy !! Try going to work, like a real job then you might be busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is nothing wrong with weight at all, but she preaches about “bEiNg rEal” and loving her body yet in this video she is so obviously posing to try and make her body still look slim, she looks so awkward keeping one leg across the other to try and look skinnier. She only shows the “best angles” e.g uses poses/angles to hide the tummy pouch, it’s so fake and not being real at all. She is so caught up with aesthetics 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
There is nothing wrong with weight at all, but she preaches about “bEiNg rEal” and loving her body yet in this video she is so obviously posing to try and make her body still look slim, she looks so awkward keeping one leg across the other to try and look skinnier. She only shows the “best angles” e.g uses poses/angles to hide the tummy pouch, it’s so fake and not being real at all. She is so caught up with aesthetics 🙄
Has she had her boobs done again? They look enormous! She still has alcohol bloat, look at her face and belly, that’s not food.

Has she had her boobs done again? They look enormous! She still has alcohol bloat, look at her face and belly, that’s not food.
Don't think so, pretty sure it is just from weight gain. She had small boobs when she first "recovered" but the lost weight and the boobs. By the way the clothes still don't fit!

Reactions: 1
Don't think so, pretty sure it is just from weight gain. She had small boobs when she first "recovered" but the lost weight and the boobs. By the way the clothes still don't fit!
Yes she had them done again. If I recall correctly it was on one of her ig posts? Please, correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: 3
Yes she had them done again. If I recall correctly it was on one of her ig posts? Please, correct me if I am wrong.
She has had them done twice, last during lockdown last year. Pretty sure the larger size now is just due to her weight gain while bulking, 11 kilos is quite a gain for someone her size.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.