Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to say she tried to squeeze an infection out of her finger?? She is surely the dumbest human to walk the earth 😑
Keeping it raw and real for the gram 🤮
Clean it or go to a doctor don’t post it. She really is a stupid disgusting grub

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to say she tried to squeeze an infection out of her finger?? She is surely the dumbest human to walk the earth 😑
Soaking in hot salty water draws out the pus and then squeeze it. Doctor would possibly lance it andrecommend the above. Don't normally prescribe antibiotics.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what the weird marks are on her boobs you can sometimes see?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what the weird marks are on her boobs you can sometimes see?
It’s sun damage. She used to talk about the sun damage on her boobs on her stories years ago and how she had learnt her lesson and needs to take care of her skin. Now she posts stories of her laying out tanning in the sun 🤦🏼‍♀️ She often edits out the sun damage on her boobs as well as edits out her implant scars. She’s also said on her stories before that she sometimes edits out the red birth mark on her neck (it’s a kinda spotty patchy red mark). But y’know she keEpZ iT rEaL 4 hEr FolLoWeRz 😂

Of course Crispy films a TikTok while driving and takes both hands off the wheel…no wonder she crashed her car not long ago 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s sun damage. She used to talk about the sun damage on her boobs on her stories years ago and how she had learnt her lesson and needs to take care of her skin. Now she posts stories of her laying out tanning in the sun 🤦🏼‍♀️ She often edits out the sun damage on her boobs as well as edits out her implant scars. She’s also said on her stories before that she sometimes edits out the red birth mark on her neck (it’s a kinda spotty patchy red mark). But y’know she keEpZ iT rEaL 4 hEr FolLoWeRz 😂

Of course Crispy films a TikTok while driving and takes both hands off the wheel…no wonder she crashed her car not long ago 🙄
What a f**king idiot !! Literally driving, drinking her coffee acting like she’s a boss witch !! Get back in ya box

I think it's freckles,also has she had a third breast enhancement or has it just been edited?
Editing .. she’s dumb, but not dumb enough to get new boobs again .. or is she 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So glad I found this thread. I stopped following Christie about a year or so ago - when she started getting filler in her jaw and started packing on the make-up (to cover those roid pimps ofc). I found this thread and went back for a stalk and wow what the duck…. first of all I can’t believe she has had another boob job! They look absolutely horrendous and as for what she has done to her face.. I can’t believe it’s the same girl I started following 8 years ago when she first posted her anorexia YouTube video. It’s actually kind of sad to see what she has done to herself. I skimmed through most of this thread and caught up on most of it but I want to ask if anyone on here knows what actually happened between her and Tiff? Why did their friendship fall apart so quickly, surely something must have gone down and I always wondered.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Coz so many poeple ask why I wear my watch like this …. Crickets !! NO ONE ASKS !!
You just want to opportunity to put your fake tits on IG
I said the exact same thing to her,no response if course 🙄
So glad I found this thread. I stopped following Christie about a year or so ago - when she started getting filler in her jaw and started packing on the make-up (to cover those roid pimps ofc). I found this thread and went back for a stalk and wow what the duck…. first of all I can’t believe she has had another boob job! They look absolutely horrendous and as for what she has done to her face.. I can’t believe it’s the same girl I started following 8 years ago when she first posted her anorexia YouTube video. It’s actually kind of sad to see what she has done to herself. I skimmed through most of this thread and caught up on most of it but I want to ask if anyone on here knows what actually happened between her and Tiff? Why did their friendship fall apart so quickly, surely something must have gone down and I always wondered.
Mostlikely Tiff realised how much of mess crispy is so like a decent person decided to stay away from the steroid stimulant body obsessed junkie.

Reactions: 5
The ADHD thing is getting old. Get off the roids if your body can’t deal with them!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.