Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she could get her story right. Anorexia was her problem not IBS. She 'cured' her gut during her e-book phase, her blends (created by that unnamed nutritionist) came after that.

If only she could remember the past. It was anexoria not IBS that nearly killed her (wanting to look like Miranda Kerr). Her supplements (formulated by an unnamed nutritionist) became a thing after she flogged her e-book on how she healed her gut.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
If only she could get her story right. Anorexia was her problem not IBS. She 'cured' her gut during her e-book phase, her blends (created by that unnamed nutritionist) came after that.

If only she could remember the past. It was anexoria not IBS that nearly killed her (wanting to look like Miranda Kerr). Her supplements (formulated by an unnamed nutritionist) became a thing after she flogged her e-book on how she healed her gut.
She is always contradicting herself. She has said that her anorexia was caused/triggered by her IBS, but then has also said her anorexia caused her to have IBS - what caused what Crispy, get your story straight.
She’s also said her IBS triggered her anorexia, but had then done online news articles saying her anorexia was triggered because she wanted to look like Miranda Kerr.
She also flogged her gut reset rebook claiming to have cured her IBS, but then has posted about having flares since. She also still posts about drinking her crappy supplements to help with her digestion/bowel function/bloating…if she cured her IBS via her rebook why is she still having IBS symptoms and needing the supplements?

Ohh the spelling mistakes and grammar. She’s a hack !! She apparently made a miraculous recovery but clearly still has mental health issues with her obsessive behavior around building and shredding. I would be embarrassed to take anything she actually says as credible information. Her page is simply marketing for all her crappy tagged products. Let’s be honest she should just start only fans and be done with it !!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The math ain’t mathing….stop lying crispy
She is so full of tit. These pictures are from one of her first videos, absolutely nothing wrong with her face here but she obviously had not had Botox here even though she claims she has always had the same stuff. She always posts when she’s got new filler or more Botox but then tries to say she hasn’t done much to her face 😂 no one believes your bullshit crispy

Attachments

• Wow
She is so full of tit. These pictures are from one of her first videos, absolutely nothing wrong with her face here but she obviously had not had Botox here even though she claims she has always had the same stuff. She always posts when she’s got new filler or more Botox but then tries to say she hasn’t done much to her face 😂 no one believes your bullshit crispy
🤣🤣🤣
Trying to sell the .. just a little touch up vibe .. I’m a natural beauty lololloll

Cee, darl !! You’re fake as f**k. Just embrace it !!

My fav question was the only fans one … but I think it’s down. Her and roid head respect each other too much for OF … but most of her posts have tits and vag are out for everybody for FREE !! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So she’s not competing this year (again) and will do it next year. Don’t forget anorexia caused her voice to sound like a Winnie Red smoker

• Haha
So she’s not competing this year (again) and will do it next year. Don’t forget anorexia caused her voice to sound like a Winnie Red smoker
Will be a busy year for her next year. Plans on competing, travelling to Europe, moving into their new place, having a baby and getting married. How many months in 2023?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How was I unaware that Joel has “motivational” Instagram account, seriously, that reel about temporary things she shared, I lost it, hilarious. 😂
I am so entertained, hope they keep it up.

• Haha
How was I unaware that Joel has “motivational” Instagram account, seriously, that reel about temporary things she shared, I lost it, hilarious. 😂
F**king Hilarious .. what’s crashes crash .. WTF dude. What is dumb, is dumb !! Might have to follow for when I need a laugh 🤣

• Haha
Hahahah I know hey, he sounds like the biggest meathead reciting the first quote he googled 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So much for the hair transplant. It either fell out or he plucked it out because he realised how fake and lopsided it looked.
According to him "it sheds" and should regrow within 3 months.
Also who would want to sit there and watch him shovelling food into his mouth and chewing it with his mouth open.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.