Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s easier to understand his appalling spelling and grammar when read in a bogan Aussie accent 🙃🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What no hair, nail, botox appointments today. Being an "influencer" is such a hard gig!!!
Why are influenza’s doing this !!! It only highlights the lack of work they do .. she essentially worked for 3 hours but also spent 3hours at the gym. I wish !!! Financially she is just relying on idiots who she hussles codes and promo’s too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Botox must have gone to her head today, she forgot to edit out the scar from her implants. Then again if she put her titties away......
If t
Botox must have gone to her head today, she forgot to edit out the scar from her implants. Then again if she put her titties away......
If that outfit becomes regular gym attire I’m f*^king out. It is the ugliest active wear I have ever seen !!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.