Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’d found her account for the first time now I would 1000% expect to see an OF link in her bio. Can’t believe how much she’s changed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she trying to copy Lauren Simpson? I mean Lauren has that whole blonde barbie look too but something very different with Lauren? Ya she's white blonde hair but keeps it quite plain so it's more minimalist and I guess striking with the colour. Her makeup isnt crazy day to day. And like she is a successful competitor and I'd imagine ya has used Gear but would know exactly what she needs to do to use it minimally? Lauren I'd imagine because she was in the Bikini division would use Anavar as part of her Shred but that'd be it because she would not be allowed get obviously big for that division plus I'd imagine she would also know not to mess around and then spend alot of time off that tit hence why she retains a feminine look? Because you cannot fool the eye with that tit? AND ALSO Lauren came from a very restrictive background like Christie, very thin in her old pics and it's taken her years to be what 10kg heavier?? So for Christie and the speed she's put on muscle it has been too fast for sure, makes no sense. I'd say her education around Steroids wud be poor, her understanding of side effects and correct dosage would be poor?? Her voice change is a clear warning like and eventually it'l be permanent if she doesn't take a break!! Totally idiotic??

Reactions: 3
Spelling, pronunciation, grammar all atrocious. I don't think she cares, if she did she would at least attempt to check what she has written prior to posting it.
Her whole fam is rather undereducated, her dad is a deadbeat cheater and her mum is alco and pain pill user, I am not saying anything coasties don’t already know… They let Christie run round wild and didn’t give a tit, very sad really, and she dropped out of school from her anorexia then never really finished

• Sad
  • Wow
Disappointed but expected Swadsy wouldn’t get on stage .. How is she going to hussle her supps and uneducated advice now she’s a fitness failure 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her whole fam is rather undereducated, her dad is a deadbeat cheater and her mum is alco and pain pill user, I am not saying anything coasties don’t already know… They let Christie run round wild and didn’t give a tit, very sad really, and she dropped out of school from her anorexia then never really finished
We need to have a tea party about her fam and friends. I’m not local so I don’t hear the good stuff 👀😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got to get them cheap in Turkey hahah
His already got some weird chompers on him, his probs gonna get massive bright white ones
I cannot WAIT to see how ridiculous he looks 😂

Also yesterday she rambled on 3 different times about how much time had passed from when he left home, to when he’s going to arrive anywhere. Umm, yeah, Europe is far away from Australia babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh she looks absolutely horrible. Like Jocelyn Wildenstein - definitely some face and body dysmorphia going on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.