Christie Swadling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks this haggard and still claims to be all about “health” 😂
I mean….. she actually looks like she’s been living rough on the streets 😧 She obviously has issues with drugs and alcohol that is showing up in her face/skin. Someone who works out regularly and eats home cooked meals should look a lot… glowier ✨😆

Reactions: 7
Neglecting your pets is a weird thing to put up on your story…those dogs would’ve had to been left alone for a long time to leave that much tit and piss 👏🏼👏🏼 Good job Crispy
I actually get the feeling they were alone this whole time that she’s been away… what the hell

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Neglecting your pets is a weird thing to put up on your story…those dogs would’ve had to been left alone for a long time to leave that much tit and piss 👏🏼👏🏼 Good job Crispy
She’s just tried to smooth it over by saying she had a sitter. That’s not an overnight mess !! Overshare gone wrong once again 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I actually get the feeling they were alone this whole time that she’s been away… what the hell
I have frenchies and my exact first thought when I saw that was like that looks like daySSss worth of piss and tit.

I barely watch her tit… how many days was she away?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lollllll she’s deleted all the stories about it. You’ve been caught love, you shouldn’t own animals of you aren’t going to look after them properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else just listen to her justify her alcohol consumption? I cannot believe this numpty is giving nutrition and fitness advice.

• Heart
Did anyone else just listen to her justify her alcohol consumption? I cannot believe this numpty is giving nutrition and fitness advice.
She had said so many times she’s going to cut down the drinking, and then a few days in she’s given up and tries to justify it saying it’s her little a reward/treat and or needed to wind down cause she’s “so stressed”. She clearly has an addiction issue with it seeing as she drinks daily and can’t cut back for long before she gets back on the “daily wines”. She just needs to admit it to herself and get help rather than justify it while dishing out “health advice”

Attachments

• Wow
She had said so many times she’s going to cut down the drinking, and then a few days in she’s given up and tries to justify it saying it’s her little a reward/treat and or needed to wind down cause she’s “so stressed”. She clearly has an addiction issue with it seeing as she drinks daily and can’t cut back for long before she gets back on the “daily wines”. She just needs to admit it to herself and get help rather than justify it while dishing out “health advice”
The whole “your body metabolizes it first” is her excuse to drink. Yeah it does, because your body sees it as a toxin

I’m so glad somebody else was LOLing at that .. alcohol does metabolize first. But it impacts the bodies ability to use other energy sources such as carbs and fats. She’s justifying it now because she’s bulking !! But come cut time, good luck Cee. She’s talking about this bulk like it’s reality it’s not reality. It’s a cycle to participate in a comp. Real life is eating healthy and exercising for health and enjoyment. She’s a clown !!

• Heart
Has she been reading the posts on here?
Probably! Love how she says she not an alcoholic but that she is reliant on alcohol 🤔 she’s done this “I’m quitting alcohol” thing so many times, she lasts a few days maybe a week and then is back on the daily wines..yet she then says shes really determined for something she does it ??🙄

Alcoholism is nothing to be ashamed about, I honestly think she could benefit from professional help with it. But all she does is parade it on her social media constantly while preaching “health” and “buy this tit product for your health”. Oh and then she justifies her drinking cause she’s “reliant on it for her stress”. Yet then the next day talks about how “balanced” she is. girl if you are so stressed that you are reliant on alcohol daily you should address that 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s self employed, she makes her own workload then complains of being stressed 😑

• Heart
Probably! Love how she says she not an alcoholic but that she is reliant on alcohol 🤔 she’s done this “I’m quitting alcohol” thing so many times, she lasts a few days maybe a week and then is back on the daily wines..yet she then says shes really determined for something she does it ??🙄

Alcoholism is nothing to be ashamed about, I honestly think she could benefit from professional help with it. But all she does is parade it on her social media constantly while preaching “health” and “buy this tit product for your health”. Oh and then she justifies her drinking cause she’s “reliant on it for her stress”. Yet then the next day talks about how “balanced” she is. girl if you are so stressed that you are reliant on alcohol daily you should address that 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s self employed, she makes her own workload then complains of being stressed 😑
the most sensible thing I have read!! Christie if you are reading this!! Here is your life coach!! And quit vaping while you are at it ohh and shooting up ohhh and the solarium too 🥰

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.