Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noinstafame

So will her voice ever go back to norm ? Or once you’ve taken roids and lowered it that’s it ?
It will not return to normal. She may also experience enlarged clitoris, facial hair and loss or period. Her voice may slightly elevate in pitch when she stops but the damage is generally permanent Source; I used to work in a drug outreach role.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Taking one for the team and watching her new vlog and jeez I just feel a bit sh*t tbh.
I have worked hard in the fitness industry for years, slogged away at uni, in sports science and media, like to think I've made a big difference in many people's lives focusing on mental health improvement through movement.
I got into this whole industry with the long term intention to go into TV broadcasting as a health/fitness/science correspondent, so to see Christie invited to go to Studio 10 based on who she is and the message she sends really bloody hurts.

Also the vlog was pretty crap.

Sorry for the vent I'm off to go make myself a cup of tea.

• Heart
  • Sad

cottoncase

I am HERE FOR THIS. I have been baffled at her success for years considering she is just an unqualified bogan.

• Heart

Jjshimers

Omg 😳 what is that all about. Maybe I’m old fashioned but her content is giving me sex worker vibes. Not health and fitness influencer. Yuck

Reactions: 11

truedoe

72EB883B-BA43-438B-868F-6ACC2DD7AD79.jpeg
honestly how thefuck does this bitch think wearing shit like this looks good???? she has the worst style I have ever seen

• Haha

yadownundermum

Hi 👋🏾. I’m new here

Anyone else think it’s weird AF that Christie has 123K followers and has posted 4 posts in the last 24hours, and has about 30 comments on them does she have fake followers?
She is COMPLETLY different to who she used to be , it was vegan and raw diet everyday beach posts and a lovely bohemian vibe now it’s fake AF positing the stankiest clothing (which doesn’t fit and makes her look cheap and trashy) And being OBSESSED with herself
She’s gone from to ED to Gym junkie 🚩🚩🚩
Also the boob jobs are the worst I have ever seen the right breast is lower than the left and the nipples are like Forrest Witakers eyes. Her face is puffy and over inflated from the fillers and injections. The new BF is just as obsessed with himself and seems like a bit of an ass the ‘engagement’ video he was rude to her and controlling when he was saying take the blindfold off and was just for likes they are Fake AF and attention seekers I actually can’t believe she makes money off this because if I was posting 4 times a day and not gaining followers or engagement from my followers
I would give up and go back to my normal day life

• Haha

swingslol

Her face guys? Her face is destroyed with filler. Wtf??? Can she not see what we see???
I can’t work out what has had the most drastic change - Her face, her fashion, her voice, her morals/ethics? I think she just picks a “lifestyle” that is popular at the time, it used to be the whole vegan clean-eating-eco-friendly-white-linen thing and then that lost popularity, so she switched - got some bolt on plastic titties and took up being a gym-gronk-wannabe-bodybuilder, pumped full of filler, steroids, wine and that EHP bullshit she so desperately tries to sell 😂 like sure people grow and change but she is the total opposite of how she used to be.

She uses her eating disorder recovery for attention, she has no genuine desire to help people suffering with an eating disorder as her content is super triggering and detrimental to recovery. She just likes to think she’s some sort of health/fitness/recovery guru when the truth is she’s just another dumb and desperate “influencer”.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

sezzyscammer

The cracks are showing - Christie has run out of her Body Bloom rip-off overpriced laxative powder “Cee PM”... She is already unravelling at the thought of not being able to take a dump

• Haha

humanfemale

what in the blow-up doll hell is going on here

IMG_0527.PNG
IMG_0528.PNG

"the concealer and eyebrow pencil lip combo works"...yes at making you look like bloody Gina Liano!!! could you at least finish lining that top one??

• Sick
  • Haha

Trassidia

VIP Member
OMFG how can she not see she’s changed for the WORSE

U reckon it was for her to be hubby???
100% the Barbie look is for him. He is as dumb as her, his ex is normal looking, this time he went for fake! She’s an addict, everything she does is so obsessive and keeping that cave man is another obsession. He is ripped, covered in tattoos and now she wants to be ripped, more tattoos and an exaggerated version of herself.

pink_mountain

Christie on insta ranting about bullying and “gossip pages made for influencers”
Lmfao hey girl 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Firstly stop taking steroids and preaching about health and fitness
Make an account and interact with us babe 😂
Also her accusing celebspellcheck as a bullying account is laughable. CSC is lighthearted and not at all malicious. This is just another example of a famewhore seeking validation and adoration and victimising herself for attention.

ellas

She was Sarah's day copy for a while and then one boob job changed it all. I think that's when she met her "new crew" and started getting the sex doll shape. I am not sure if I have ever seen her body cowered with clothes, like proper clothes. Not those pieces of fabric she wears. I know it's summer currently in Australia, but she is always naked. That step kid is gonna have tough time when he hits puberty.

And what's with long lasting full face of make up for the beach tutorial? I can't imagine Aussie heat and those layers of makeup on my face.

• Haha

sezzyscammer

Seems it is OK for her partner to comment inappropriately. Double standards much.
Scummy bastard. That person is enjoying their life without buying into steroid jacked superficial gym junkie protein powder life like Christie and Bag o bricks Mcgee whatever her boyfriend’s name is. Maybe go look after your kid and make sure Christie isn’t shoving her bold on tits and g string bum in his face while you are off body shaming middle aged men mate!