Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sezzyscammer

Are you thinking of Loni Jane?
She was that obsessed with Loni Jane she copied her tumblr name style... She also copied a Loni Jane recipe that Loni calls “Burcha” (bircher muesli) and then later the caption was edited to spell it right “Bircher” So Loni probably threatened to sue her :)

Click on Christie’s website and “My Programs” is an option. Great yet another barely coherent, poorly spelled ebook from this bimbo... Money hungry influencers should be banned from producing any fitness or diet programs unless they are approved by a government regulated board of dieticians and physios and trainers. Sniff sniff stinks like another Sarah’s Day Sweaty Shredder rip off. But it’s okay guys!!!! “My steroid using gym junkie boyfriend and I wrote this together which makes it totes profesh because we go to the gym heaps!!!!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 9.35.57 am.png

Looking back at an old video of hers, why did she feel the need to inject her face so much, I actually thought she was quite pretty before. This is actually so sad

• Sad

Alibee

Why do brands keep churning out these bullshit clothing items. They don’t even look good on the ‘hot’ girls it’s all just a waste of resources. I hate those sorts of bikini bottoms with a passion, they flatter no one!

humanfemale

As someone who is in active recovery from an ED, her behaviour is so triggering. She has essentially swapped one image obsessed extreme (starvation) for another ("bodybuilding") - and extremes are never healthy. The amount of time / percentage of her life that is spent solely focusing on her external appearance (tanning, tits, lashes, hair, skin, cosmetic work, make up, outfits) makes me wonder what's going on in her head. Happy, balanced people understand that searching for appearance-based perfection doesn't resolve whatever she's trying to drown out with wine every night. For a person who was praised for her self awareness and recognition of her ED, it's frustrating to see she hasn't bothered to actually get down to the core issue of why her physical body / body image is her no.1 (only) priority.

• Heart

Jjshimers

Omg why share this?? I saw her Tiktok
With Joel talking about tattoos and he is disgusting, an actual animal, his table manners are that of a cave man. Imagine worshipping someone like that , I feel sick , for her I feel bad ! She was so different before she got with him.

I dunno. Maybe I’m being too kind to her here or maybe this is out of line for me to say, but she doesn’t strike me as malicious really. I really think she has learning difficulties and doesn’t understand her issues and the impacts of her words on her followers.

I think she could even be well intentioned under it all, but is easily led by others, and not bright enough to figure out what her real issues are.

bonni03

Chatty Member
I want to say the proposal seemed really unauthentic but I feel like it was normal for some cashed up bogans 😂 does anyone else feel Christie is underwhelmed by it? Seems she posted it and then moves on in the same breath.. chille anyways

• Haha

Jjshimers

I find Christie really confusing - her image and her content now- who is following her ... teenage girls ? Women ? For inspiration?? Men ? For perving at her breasts which appear right in your face for 95 percent of the time. So damn confused by it. I used to follow her during her a while back but after the boob job I unfollowed. Now i go and have a look and it’s more for shock value. Honestly tho, I hope she is okay as she seems on a bad path