Christie Swadling #4 Followers not growing, mini-peen showing, spelling on crap app not very glowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember just a few nights ago she posted a few stories gushing about Meathead buying and peeling prawns for her, as well as ingredients for Greek salad saying ‘despite the fact he hates it’ (pan to Meathead will his plate piled high with Greek salad, careful Crispy, your bullshit is showing) and she wrote something about how they are still in the honeymoon phase 4 years later because he still makes date night effort like this etc etc…. in light of the AVO it looks like he was just buying dinner to make up for his crappy behaviour. It’s very sad that she puts up with this AND puts on a facade of ‘romance’. No woman deserves to be treated like this but I get the impression it’s not a deal breaker for her??
She is truly grosse.
There are always two sides to a story and can be not always as it seems.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I will never go to this restaurant simply because of her. Blanca looks lovely, but catering to Lake Mac trash doesn’t appeal to me.

Reactions: 8
Any update on the court this morning? I am at work this morning else I’d be “having coffee” nearby

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Influencer updates just did a live and thinks there is another Christie Swadling (same name/different person) because crispy doesn’t look bankrupt on Instagram so must be someone else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Influencer updates just did a live and thinks there is another Christie Swadling (same name/different person) because crispy doesn’t look bankrupt on Instagram so must be someone else 🤣
Amber, Amber, Amber… I know you read here sweet cakes because you quote / steal your information from tattle. You honestly cannot be this stupid, Swads and Meathead live on a swamp covered former industrial site - google it. They don’t have money. Every bag that fool owns is fake. If they had the money they claim to have, they would be in Merewether or Merewether Heights. They can’t even afford lake front in Lake Macquarie. Amber, you’re an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg Amber seriously 😂 there is only one Christie. She is bankrupt and living off her meathead bikie wannabe roid addicted finance who cheats on her constantly and uses her as a live in nanny and supposedly now beats her up too no surprises there. She really likes this couple? What?! They are not cute together they are cringe and criminals for taking advantage of people via their stupid app for health and fitness when everyone knows they are both on the gear (roids and other) and nothing about them is genuine everything is fake. Literally down to their bodies and handbags he buys her in Bali 😂 they make their extra money from their overpriced backyard breeding puppies and for those who really know them know how they really make their money 💰 💊 as said above if they had actual money they would be holidaying abroad and living at the beach not a 30 min drive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If there is another Christie Swaddling it’s a real bleeping coincidence the court hearing is between Joel and the other Christie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this person stupid? Did she not see the legit proof we all did?
Amber girl… Daily Mail paparazzi pic’s of Crusty Roids and Meat Roids coming out of court for her bankrupcy court case!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this person stupid? Did she not see the legit proof we all did?
Amber girl… Daily Mail paparazzi pic’s of Crusty Roids and Meat Roids coming out of court for her bankrupcy court case!!!
Not sure who is a dumber c**t .. Amber or Christie 🤮🤮 nah there is just one fake ass, dumb, broke Christie 🤣🤣 duck me bleeping idiots !!

Reactions: 6