Christie Swadling #4 Followers not growing, mini-peen showing, spelling on crap app not very glowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her family are serial buyers of dogs that they then dump. I can’t count just how many. And Crusty got Minnie, last I saw Minnie was with her brother but haven’t seen her in a while

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Someone pls breakdown what I'm looking at haha
A Police Constable (Michael Madgwick) is requesting The Court in putting an AVO in place between Crispy and Meat Head. An incident has taken place OR Crispy has made a report.

I personally think she will pull it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A Police Constable (Michael Madgwick) is requesting The Court in putting an AVO in place between Crispy and Meat Head. An incident has taken place OR Crispy has made a report.

I personally think she will pull it.

She’s not wearing her engagement ring anymore - noticed it in recent videos. She’s wearing a ring on that finger but if you stop the video they’re just costume jewellery

• Wow
Eeek! I hate to say it but she won’t leave even if she’s in danger. The life he provides for her she won’t give up. This guys an absolute pig

Not sure she will be able to pull it easily

I wonder what happened, obviously police are involved so was it at home and that’s why he’s not in any stories now or in public?

Waiting for one of the insta gossip pages to share this.

Should be shared with front runner and anyone he collabs with. Doubt they would want someone like him representing their brand

Reactions: 4
I wonder what happened, obviously police are involved so was it at home and that’s why he’s not in any stories now or in public?

Waiting for one of the insta gossip pages to share this.

Should be shared with front runner and anyone he collabs with. Doubt they would want someone like him representing their brand
I thought the same thing! Especially with all the violence against women right now it’s just fucked.

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t there a post on here not long ago about him hitting his ex too? Seems like Christie would know his behaviours. Someone possibly could have called the police on them too and the police have taken out the AVO.

Reactions: 3
Can we please be mindful that there is a child involved in this, we know Christie and her followers watch this forum. Whatever is going on between them will be impacting him.

Perhaps that's why her mum was there recently. He does often appear annoyed with her in some of her stories and she laughs it off, but it's possible he's hurt her where it's not visible or has done something she didnt want him too?

It is possible to have an AVO and still live in the same house, which is what she's probably going to get as she couldn't afford that house or car on her own, and from previous stories it doesn't look like he's one to give up things easily, ie son is like a possession, so I couldn't see him selling and splitting property or assets evenly.

Interesting to see how it pans out.

Perhaps that's why her mum was there recently. He does often appear annoyed with her in some of her stories and she laughs it off, but it's possible he's hurt her where it's not visible or has done something she didnt want him too?

It is possible to have an AVO and still live in the same house, which is what she's probably going to get as she couldn't afford that house or car on her own, and from previous stories it doesn't look like he's one to give up things easily, ie son is like a possession, so I couldn't see him selling and splitting property or assets evenly.

Interesting to see how it pans out.
It’s him in bed with her, surely they can’t be this dumb and breach the order so blatantly? Also, his mum was having a picnic with her last week - it was in her stories.
They will make out this was recorded weeks before and he was still there.

Remember just a few nights ago she posted a few stories gushing about Meathead buying and peeling prawns for her, as well as ingredients for Greek salad saying ‘despite the fact he hates it’ (pan to Meathead will his plate piled high with Greek salad, careful Crispy, your bullshit is showing) and she wrote something about how they are still in the honeymoon phase 4 years later because he still makes date night effort like this etc etc…. in light of the AVO it looks like he was just buying dinner to make up for his crappy behaviour. It’s very sad that she puts up with this AND puts on a facade of ‘romance’. No woman deserves to be treated like this but I get the impression it’s not a deal breaker for her??