Christie Swadling #4 Followers not growing, mini-peen showing, spelling on crap app not very glowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2704.jpeg
IMG_2705.jpeg

To kick off the new thread, a reminder that Crusty’s “food” that she’s shilling on the new app always looks like overcooked slop, and that what she lacks in the ability to spell basic English, she overcompensates for by shoving her tits in your face!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From the whole to do list there is at most 5 hours work .. but has also fitted in a workout, lashes and tan. You’re not busy witch !!

Reactions: 10
I saw her at the airport last weekend heading to the Gold Coast. Her partner went to the shop to grab some food ( beef jerky of course!) while he was in the shop Christie went to the bar for her wine!!! Then he walked to the airport bar to grab a drink and asked her if she wanted anything and she was like "I've already ordered" 😂 of course....10 minutes later round two. Then we started boarding. (This airport is teeny tiny that's how i was able to witness the whole thing)
She is TINY, there is no body fat on her. That butt is not real - in person it's flat. Honestly guys, she is skinny af! Her insta photos are lighting, poses and fake tan. Also her face is far more gentle and prettier IRL.
I was shocked. She must have severe body dysmorphia to alter her face so much and body on Instagram.
an extra point, I checked her stories and that night when she was all dressed up, Joel was wearing the same outfit as he was at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wholesome weekend with little man😂😂😂
Lucky to have spent 20 minutes with him all day before going out to the local drinking.
Notice she didn’t post again yesterday .. couldn’t push the family time narrative when she was out drinking all arvo and night !! Just one wine 🤣

Reactions: 3
I saw her at the airport last weekend heading to the Gold Coast. Her partner went to the shop to grab some food ( beef jerky of course!) while he was in the shop Christie went to the bar for her wine!!! Then he walked to the airport bar to grab a drink and asked her if she wanted anything and she was like "I've already ordered" 😂 of course....10 minutes later round two. Then we started boarding. (This airport is teeny tiny that's how i was able to witness the whole thing)
She is TINY, there is no body fat on her. That butt is not real - in person it's flat. Honestly guys, she is skinny af! Her insta photos are lighting, poses and fake tan. Also her face is far more gentle and prettier IRL.
I was shocked. She must have severe body dysmorphia to alter her face so much and body on Instagram.
an extra point, I checked her stories and that night when she was all dressed up, Joel was wearing the same outfit as he was at the airport.
Thank you! I love this sighting in the wild intel!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's so petty but I laugh every time she posts or talks about having black tea with milk. It's not black tea then is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7