Christie Swadling #3 Flaps out wafting in the breeze

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she desperate to fall pregnant? Am I the only one who hears those ads about stopping drinking when you’re trying to conceive because Emma claiirr and this head don’t seem to

Reactions: 8
Needs to spend a bit mote time updating the website. "Hussle Bodies" was their previous attempt at creating an app.
Screenshot_20231103_165839_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231103_165852_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As you may have noticed in past posts I'm not one that goes to the gym, etc.
As "fitness professionals" and advising on diet and exercise, should they advise their clients the best program for them or do they just accept anyone without question.
Below is one of their clients following their fat loss program. I just don't see the fat!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
As "fitness professionals" and advising on diet and exercise, should they advise their clients the best program for them or do they just accept anyone without question.
Below is one of their clients following their fat loss program. I just don't see the fat!
It’s all fake as anything, that girl wont even be doing the plans but will post a pic on the gram if she gets $$$ I am sure

Reactions: 8
that girl is in every second ad on my feed lately. she's a UGC creator or whatever they call it. she just gets paid by brands to make ads for them, even though she has no following. so no doubt she isn't actually using the app, it's just a paid photoshoot. LOL

Reactions: 6
Christie Swadling #4 no growth in followers, no muscle gains, no app sign ups, the only thing growing is her roid peen 😂🤣

can I make it rhyme lemme see-

Followers not growing, mini peen always showing, spelling on her crap app is not very glowing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19