Christie Swadling #3 Flaps out wafting in the breeze

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But worst of all, neither of them have any qualifications in nutrition or personal training, so do they actually think people will pay for advice from them? Why did they think they could actually succeed at this?!?
Lol just see her story telling people who aren’t health professionals to not comment or diagnose on other peoples health blah blah…yet her she is, no issue with taking peoples money (won’t be many) for an app they have made with no professional background in nutrition or fitness🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who knew leaving high school in Yr 10 could lead to being a Health Professional.....all those other 'Health Professionals'.....you know, Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics etc, who spent thousand of dollars and years studying at Uni....have a chat to this gal, you've gone about it all wrong!🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is a dream physic?
Have a read of their disclaimers under Terms and Conditions on their app, can't see any of it holding up.
So many grammatical errors throughout the site, with the highlights being;
- use of “myself” constantly and incorrectly
- saying “my, me, I” yet I thought it was run by both her and Joel?
- use of American English instead of Australian/UK English
- No commas

Also, I love that there is not one piece of information regarding either of their qualifications (not that they have any).

Lastly, she says that “the information provided is not intended to provide physical advice or other advice whatsoever” yet that is literally the purpose of the app??? To provide physical training advice???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So many grammatical errors throughout the site, with the highlights being;
- use of “myself” constantly and incorrectly
- saying “my, me, I” yet I thought it was run by both her and Joel?
- use of American English instead of Australian/UK English
- No commas

Also, I love that there is not one piece of information regarding either of their qualifications (not that they have any).

Lastly, she says that “the information provided is not intended to provide physical advice or other advice whatsoever” yet that is literally the purpose of the app??? To provide physical training advice???
Funny, I thought she was a health professional.. which is a medical professional. Her exact words 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_2921.png

Isn’t it traditionally opposite arm to leg? But I’m not a health professional so I don’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait, which is it IBS or SIBO? Similar yes but I thought with all your medical professional knowledge Crispy you’d know they aren’t the same thing therefore not interchangeable depending on your mood

Attachments

Reactions: 6