Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too... and how does she manage to afford it?! Princess Planning must pay really well because to be able to do huge food shops like that you must be on some serious dollar!
Have you ever looked at how much profit Charlotte makes?! They don’t count as being a small business in my opinion!!

Reactions: 2
Have you ever looked at how much profit Charlotte makes?! They don’t count as being a small business in my opinion!!
Ooh no I haven’t but I have assumed by the amount of Royal Mail bags going out on the reg she must be! Where can I read about profit?

I follow slimming world and tbh it’s the only weight loss thing that has worked for me! I can respect that it’s not for everyone, but can we have a bit of respect that it is for some people? I’m not obsessed with it and I agree it seems that it’s all that Chloe knows and it’s sad and she clearly has issues with gaining a little bit of weight! We all do from time to time and indulge! She obviously wants to be a certain weight but I don’t think she needs to be it but it appears she will obsess until the scales flash up the number she wants to see!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I follow slimming world and tbh it’s the only weight loss thing that has worked for me! I can respect that it’s not for everyone, but can we have a bit of respect that it is for some people? I’m not obsessed with it and I agree it seems that it’s all that Chloe knows and it’s sad and she clearly has issues with gaining a little bit of weight! We all do from time to time and indulge! She obviously wants to be a certain weight but I don’t think she needs to be it but it appears she will obsess until the scales flash up the number she wants to see!
I agree there's a lot of snobbery within diet culture. You must find a method that works for you. I'm not a fan of SW as such but it is very good for getting you to cook from scratch and eat more greens. There are + and - within every diet plan. People who calorie/macro track are still on a diet, a lot don't seem to acknowledge this. I think Chloe has an obsessive personality in general and there's no doubt she's making a few quid from this SW lark. She seems like a nice enough girl though unlike some of the SW insta huns who just create cliques and look down their noses at everyone

Reactions: 8
Of course we can, but SW is actually really damaging. It revolves around a number on the scales once a week. You can easily "lose" weight and the number show up the same. The same way you cannot lose 8 pounds in a week like some people do, its water. I really wish slimming world would change some bits of the plan and be held accountable for the tit relationship so many people are left with once they lose weight.

Don't get me started on the amount of people that dont follow it correctly and think home made chips and 2 chicken breasts is a healthy meal.

Its essentially calorie counting without counting calories but "syns" when done correctly.

Im glad its worked for you though. :)

Another one i used to follow and stopped was skinnyjeansandbakedbeans (i think thats the name)
She started turning into a home/fashion account
Ooh no I haven’t but I have assumed by the amount of Royal Mail bags going out on the reg she must be! Where can I read about profit?
companies house should have figs on.

Those diaries are not cheap, the mark up must be high on them. I remember i was going to get one and saw the price and thought ... maybe not... off to smiths i go haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I did sw when it was red and green days, before instagram and insta huns existed and it was a whole different game. So much better and healthier, no tweaks, no cheating. No chasing fame and cooking for likes. People have seen people like Chloe in the magazine, blonde thin and glam and they want that. Just not the reality of eating properly, they look for short cuts and when that doesn't work starvation and binges... I'm not saying that that is chloe's fault of course, SW need to put a stop to all the incorrect advice and exploitation that goes on. They don't give a tit though sadly as it makes them a lot of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I did sw when it was red and green days, before instagram and insta huns existed and it was a whole different game. So much better and healthier, no tweaks, no cheating. No chasing fame and cooking for likes. People have seen people like Chloe in the magazine, blonde thin and glam and they want that. Just not the reality of eating properly, they look for short cuts and when that doesn't work starvation and binges... I'm not saying that that is chloe's fault of course, SW need to put a stop to all the incorrect advice and exploitation that goes on. They don't give a tit though sadly as it makes them a lot of money.
Ahhh red days and green days that takes me back. That's the only time SW worked for me. It just encourages me to over eat now and that's why I'm the heaviest I've ever been! CC for me all the way now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ahhh red days and green days that takes me back. That's the only time SW worked for me. It just encourages me to over eat now and that's why I'm the heaviest I've ever been! CC for me all the way now.
I'm showing my age mentioning that 😜 me too it's too easy to cheat it on EE

Reactions: 3
Of course we can, but SW is actually really damaging. It revolves around a number on the scales once a week. You can easily "lose" weight and the number show up the same. The same way you cannot lose 8 pounds in a week like some people do, its water. I really wish slimming world would change some bits of the plan and be held accountable for the tit relationship so many people are left with once they lose weight.

Don't get me started on the amount of people that dont follow it correctly and think home made chips and 2 chicken breasts is a healthy meal.

Its essentially calorie counting without counting calories but "syns" when done correctly.

Im glad its worked for you though. :)

Another one i used to follow and stopped was skinnyjeansandbakedbeans (i think thats the name)
She started turning into a home/fashion account

companies house should have figs on.

Those diaries are not cheap, the mark up must be high on them. I remember i was going to get one and saw the price and thought ... maybe not... off to smiths i go haha
I remember a while ago, a small company called out princess planning on how much they’d ripped off this small company. Nothing came to light because obviously, the small company had no leg to stand on..

I remember a while ago, a small company called out princess planning on how much they’d ripped off this small company. Nothing came to light because obviously, the small company had no leg to stand on..
I remember this! Fox and Moon got totally ripped off by them. Even down to the pens they put with the planners 😳

I remember this! Fox and Moon got totally ripped off by them. Even down to the pens they put with the planners 😳
Fox and Moon planners are much better quality. I’ve ordered from both but have only ever re-ordered from Fox and Moon.

Reactions: 7
Fox and Moon planners are much better quality. I’ve ordered from both but have only ever re-ordered from Fox and Moon.
It doesn't surprise me. That woman is only interested in ripping people off. Don't know why Chloe wants to get involved with them...well I do 💸💳🙄

Reactions: 1
Companies house. Honestly I was shocked! Tried putting my friends off purchasing from her and going for actual ‘small businesses’

Companies house. Honestly I was shocked! Tried putting my friends off purchasing from her and going for actual ‘small businesses’
I unfollowed (PP) quite some time ago, she is not by any means a small business anymore and I actually don’t agree with the amount of waste paper those planners actually cause......I’m trying to save the planet here 🙄

on another note I find ‘influencesrs’ voices so bleeping annoying and dreary, they all sound stupid as well or am I just offended by accents ?!? I have one (like a farmer) so not judging.......

Is she working with princess planning officially? aside from the promoting the products

Reactions: 1
Is she working with princess planning officially? aside from the promoting the products
I'm sure something was said about Chloe coming up with ideas for them? or along those lines. That would imply to me she was working for them. Harold prickhard did the same

I'm sure something was said about Chloe coming up with ideas for them? or along those lines. That would imply to me she was working for them. Harold prickhard did the same
Yeah I saw that too, tweedle dum and tweedle dumber springs to mind 🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.