Chloephillips_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s obsessed with SW - I know everyone different but surely you need to have a few days off I’ve Christmas!
It was really odd how she made a huge deal about how it’s okay to fall off SW etc etc then was back on plan Boxing Day morning! It seems as though she punished herself for literally just taking Christmas day off.

Reactions: 1
Day One or one day? Give it a rest Chloe FFS.
It's the festive period until New Year. Majority of people will have had a bad 2020 in one way or another. They don't need some slimming world obsessive preaching to them to diet

Reactions: 7
Day One or one day? Give it a rest Chloe FFS.
It's the festive period until New Year. Majority of people will have had a bad 2020 in one way or another. They don't need some slimming world obsessive preaching to them to diet
The thought of having a yoghurt and an apple for breakfast today is just 🤢

I’ve followed Chloe since she started her page, I barely recognise her!! All these slimming world influencers become so obsessed. A few days ago I’m sure she said ‘you have to be 100% ready to commit no point before blah blah’ then today ‘one day, or day one’ GIVE IT A REST, now pass me the Buck’s Fizz and the croissants please 🥂

Reactions: 7
What’s going on with round her mouth, is it where her fake tan is coming off? It looks horrible. She annoys me how obsessed she is with the slimming world plan

Completely obsessive. Plus the fact she sprinkles grapes with those rank “jelly crystals” and eats them to just the point before having the runs should be enough to have her committed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I reckon she’s only obsessed because she binges massively when she’s not on plan, it’s all to do with control

Reactions: 2
She is clearly obsessed, she literally has nothing in her life except slimming world, hanging out in the supermarket or writing meal plans/what she ate in her f’in diary it’s not normal!! Have a day off dear!! She must continually reduce her calorie intake and up her activity level to keep having losses week after week, I wonder what her target weight actually is....... her birth weight maybe 🤔.
To be honest it’s not even January yet and I’m sick to the back teeth of grown women who obsess over weighting in at less than 81/2 stone continually bleeting on about their eating and exercise regimes. Get a life girls you may plead otherwise but sadly you clearly are defined and feel validated by the number on the scales!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey boyfriend seems like he has a bit more about him, on the home account some of the posts are quite funny and there was one about podcasts which is not something she would usually post about. Just felt a bit more interesting! He actually exercises which seems to be a massive no no for a lot of slimming world people

Hey boyfriend seems like he has a bit more about him, on the home account some of the posts are quite funny and there was one about podcasts which is not something she would usually post about. Just felt a bit more interesting! He actually exercises which seems to be a massive no no for a lot of slimming world people
Her boyfriend works for an award winning advertising company so I'd say he gives her loads of advice on how to play the game 😜👍 he knows what he's doing deffo

I still follow Chloe and it’s worrying to see how obsessed she is. Think it was either Christmas 2018 or 2019 she was in floods of tears as she’d been to get weighed after avoiding group and had put on 2 stone. Think she’s petrified of doing that again bless her x

• Wow
I think SW are so obsessed the weighing out healthy extras, the speed, the syns. That every influencer ive seen that has had some time off have always put on 2 stone + because it has become their obsession without them even realising it. Actually very sad to watch!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I still follow Chloe and it’s worrying to see how obsessed she is. Think it was either Christmas 2018 or 2019 she was in floods of tears as she’d been to get weighed after avoiding group and had put on 2 stone. Think she’s petrified of doing that again bless her x
That’s why slimming world is terrible, almost everyone I know put weight back on after they had reached their target, it’s too restrictive and causes binge behaviour. I’ve seen some people say that they don’t encourage exercise as well 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That’s why slimming world is terrible, almost everyone I know put weight back on after they had reached their target, it’s too restrictive and causes binge behaviour. I’ve seen some people say that they don’t encourage exercise as well 🙃
Completely agree and then they think they’ve sailed when they haven’t. It’s so disordered. X

I follow slimming world, and I do agree with most of what you all say. I’m lucky I’ve not become obsessed with the scales, and it’s more due to the fact I used to calorie count and restricted myself waaay to much - I didn’t eat more than 700cals a day, and was on the road to an eating disorder whereas with SW I don’t obsess but also don’t dance to their tune of FREE FOOD EAT IT ALLLL.. I do weigh pasta etc just because if works for me otherwise I cook too much 🤣

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe how many SW food hauls one person does a week!
I thought this too... and how does she manage to afford it?! Princess Planning must pay really well because to be able to do huge food shops like that you must be on some serious dollar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.