Chloephillips_sw #2 CP has no life, nor a brain. Totally obsessed with weight gain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she secretly wants to patch SW but knows that it draws in the viewers… especially since she’s been going to the gym etc probably working with a PT who will give her a more realistic view of food

Reactions: 3
AF link a walking pad? The story of her walking on it is so unnatural. Why does she need a walking pad when she’s got a dog that looks like it needs two walks a day?!

Reactions: 1
Promoting hairburst but she has thick extensions put in....hairburst is a load of overpriced bullshit.

Reactions: 1
Walking on the walking pad whilst dog is standing there just looking lol

• Haha
Has she sacked in SW? She’s gained weight but it suits her, I think she looks great.

Reactions: 2
She has the most disturbing/disgusting relationship with food. She needs therapy not to be poising as a food influencer, influencing thousands with her warped views! My boyfriend is a massive pig and would literally eat anything & I’ve shown him a few of her meals and he’s actually said a few times he couldn’t eat it!

Reactions: 4
Do these brands send her these dress or does she choose them herself,they never flatter her figure and are usually the ugliest colours and patterns!

Ok she claims to be a SW account with it in her name, but when was the last time we saw any food content, shopping hauls, recipes etc?? It’s all horrible, unflattering dresses and trouser suits that even my Nan (God rest her soul) wouldn’t have been seen it! Do we think she’s been on a secret diet with a PT for the wedding? If so, drop the SW crap in your name!

Reactions: 4
All those New Look dresses in her reel looked awful and aged her about 20 years. She looked like a mother of the bride.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she call EJ and ask whether her mum can take the hat as hand luggage and pay for the extra. These influencers are so lazy / stupid. How do they get on with their day to day life