Chloephillips_sw #2 CP has no life, nor a brain. Totally obsessed with weight gain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone just seen the most recent reel? I’m shook, I mean she still looks fab, gorgeous girl, but I’m shocked by her size! Dunno why she hides it, she’s still beautiful x

Reactions: 6
Has anyone just seen the most recent reel? I’m shook, I mean she still looks fab, gorgeous girl, but I’m shocked by her size! Dunno why she hides it, she’s still beautiful x
Yes I saw it and came on here because I had no idea she was that size?! Has she stopped sw now? I think it's good if she has she looks lovely and happy

Reactions: 5
Yes I saw it and came on here because I had no idea she was that size?! Has she stopped sw now? I think it's good if she has she looks lovely and happy
I think she’s been trying but lost momentum. Good on her embracing it x

Reactions: 2
I deffo think it was needed at times it was obsessive & was too skinny! I think she looks gorgeous and so much better!! X

Reactions: 3
She looks amazing! Fair play to her. Hope it makes her happy that she can embrace it all ❤

Reactions: 1
I deffo think it was needed at times it was obsessive & was too skinny! I think she looks gorgeous and so much better!! X
I find it interesting that people may think she's been skinny recently. She hasn't been and continued to deceive her followers about slimming world and being on plan. The overly baggy clothes were being worn for a reason.
That being said I love her figure. Her dress sense not so much

Reactions: 4
I find it interesting that people may think she's been skinny recently. She hasn't been and continued to deceive her followers about slimming world and being on plan. The overly baggy clothes were being worn for a reason.
I hate slimming world but she's taking the piss!

She's raking in the cash pretending to follow slimming world and counting syns, when she's been steadily gaining weight for about 2 years, if not longer! She needs to stop endorsing the plan and accepting the cash if she's not even following it!

The absolute cheek of it, selling people a lie and a lifestyle, when she is clearly not on plan anymore, it does not work for her or fit into her lifestyle. Anyone glancing at her page would think it's her whole life and it is just a lie. She must be hiding all the junk food in those aldi shops!

No agree I think I refer to her as skinny from when she was living in the flat, frightened of the calories in the air & working as an events coordinator - I actually didn’t realise it’s been so long, I dipped out when they bought the house and only recently started seeing her stories again. It’s clear she’s been gaining weight for a while but hiding it, which is insane. She either really feels that strongly about the weight or it’s her actual personality and she cares too much about the money, both are tit but for her sake I hope it’s the latter!

I hate slimming world but she's taking the piss!

She's raking in the cash pretending to follow slimming world and counting syns, when she's been steadily gaining weight for about 2 years, if not longer! She needs to stop endorsing the plan and accepting the cash if she's not even following it!

The absolute cheek of it, selling people a lie and a lifestyle, when she is clearly not on plan anymore, it does not work for her or fit into her lifestyle. Anyone glancing at her page would think it's her whole life and it is just a lie. She must be hiding all the junk food in those aldi shops!
She's not being paid directly by slimming world though? She's probably like a lot of us, trying to lose weight but struggling to stick to it. It's looked like she's gone back to SW regularly but she's not exactly claiming she's slimmer of the year lol

She's not being paid directly by slimming world though? She's probably like a lot of us, trying to lose weight but struggling to stick to it. It's looked like she's gone back to SW regularly but she's not exactly claiming she's slimmer of the year lol
Maybe not, but she's cashing in on the slimming world plan and the people who specifically follow slimming world and who are looking for inspiration. If she isn't following it, why is she posting about syns and all the other bullshit?

Same as princess twit and the rest of them. I've been aware of chloe for years and years, she has always portrayed herself as living a slimming world lifestyle. When have you ever seen her say duck it? She's very careful with what she posts, her "slimming" aldi shopping, the recipies etc. Same as people like Sophie Jude. She pretended to follow sw for years while stuffing her face. Chloe built her page and following from counting syns. If she's not doing it anymore she should just be honest.

The best thing for her would be to drop it because it has made her ill. But she's probably too scared to incase she loses followers - e.g money in aff links!

Reactions: 4
Maybe not, but she's cashing in on the slimming world plan and the people who specifically follow slimming world and who are looking for inspiration. If she isn't following it, why is she posting about syns and all the other bullshit?

Same as princess twit and the rest of them. I've been aware of chloe for years and years, she has always portrayed herself as living a slimming world lifestyle. When have you ever seen her say duck it? She's very careful with what she posts, her "slimming" aldi shopping, the recipies etc. Same as people like Sophie Jude. She pretended to follow sw for years while stuffing her face. Chloe built her page and following from counting syns. If she's not doing it anymore she should just be honest.

The best thing for her would be to drop it because it has made her ill. But she's probably too scared to incase she loses followers - e.g money in aff links!
OK yeh I get you, fair point 👌

I'm sorry I'm all for wearing what you feel comfortable in and embrace your size, but that latest OOTD reel outfit is absolutely awful it does nothing for her new fuller figure!

Did Chloe say that she was the designated driver for her own wedding dress try on…seems weird?! Unless I picked her up wrong

Did Chloe say that she was the designated driver for her own wedding dress try on…seems weird?! Unless I picked her up wrong
She did say that! Maybe didn’t want the alcohol calories 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Strange but each to their own! I would be gutted if that was me 😂