Chloephillips_sw #2 CP has no life, nor a brain. Totally obsessed with weight gain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are all her clothes like what Homer wears on the Simpsons episode when he gets really fat?

Nothing at all shows off her figure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's a beautiful girl with a lovely figure, but I find it hard to believe that she's a size 12. All of her dresses are frumpy and very cover up. She's quite a tall girl, so a size 12 would still have her looking very slim

She's a beautiful girl with a lovely figure, but I find it hard to believe that she's a size 12. All of her dresses are frumpy and very cover up. She's quite a tall girl, so a size 12 would still have her looking very slim
I’ve never seen any influencer plugging such vile dresses as what she has 🤣 is she secretly trying to influence her friends to purchase these monstrosities so she isn’t out done at her wedding? I refuse to believe anyone her age wears these floral frocks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s very weird that she’s doing these single outfit posts, just her standing there in one outfit in different poses.

I see she mentioned recently that she’s just eating ‘super clean’ and that that content would be boring. So she’s no longer on the SW plan? Is she doing a really restrictive diet to try and lose weight for her wedding? As someone who’s sang the praises of SW for its (unfounded and wrong) ‘unrestrictive’ diet plan and the way it’s stopped her yo-yo dieting, I find it very hypocritical if she’s now saying she’s going full on restrictive mode to try and ‘look her best’ for her wedding and the photo ops that surround it.

She is a pretty girl, and her current weight isn’t anything to be ashamed of. I find she’s acting much more like a woman with an ED recently, she’s binged to put her weight up and is now purging for her big life events.

Also, she knows her followers are there for the food content, mainly because that’s what she has built her follower base on and how she’s branded herself. If she wants to change her content, that’s fine, but to keep your branding SW and then getting pissy because people are missing the content they followed for is just idiotic to say the least.

Her followers are paying for her wedding with how beggy she's become lately. Those dresses are horrific. I'm much older and fatter than her and I wouldn't wear half of it 😂 A size 12 is still slender, I don't know why she's covered up so much in dresses that wouldn't look out of place on a saga cruise

Reactions: 1
I don’t really click on her Instagram page, I just watch her stories every now and again. When did she get management?

Wtf are those hideous dresses she is wearing and that stupid pose bouncing from one leg to another 🙈 does she think she is a model now?

Reactions: 2
What is going on with her page nowadays? All these frumpy granny dresses and random food being thrown in?! Time to drop the SW fakery in her name! Just admit you’re now calorie counting. No one cares tbh!

Reactions: 5
Since she's stopped starving herself and started eating and gaining weight, has she stopped having bum issues? You know she loves to share 😂

She'll pretend she's still on sw to pay for her wedding

Wtf is Chloe doing with these floral horrors! She's literally morphing into fopperholic aka nikki prikki Ryan 🥴 stop it chloe you're better than this 😂

Very evident she’s trying to flit away from ‘sw’ and transition to full time influenza. However, if she wants to make a good career, she needs to completely change her style, because I agree, those floral frocks are hideous!

Reactions: 1
She’s wearing something that’s not frumpy in her reel - her figure is actually lovely she should show it offff!!

She’s wearing something that’s not frumpy in her reel - her figure is actually lovely she should show it offff!!
She’s definitely lost weight since around Christmas time. Her figure even then was lovely IMO. I hope she doesn’t over do it again like she used to, it’s just not sustainable. I do hope she’s ok as I have an ED and she does give me similar vibes to myself with some of her behaviours around food over the years I’ve followed her.

Time to just be honest and say that she longer follows SW! Most people would understand tbh. She would get more respect for honesty. She has an amazing figure and has clearly worked hard for it since Christmas