Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch the boyfriend in the reflection of her sunglasses, when I say I LOL’d I absolutely mean it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
O
Watch the boyfriend in the reflection of her sunglasses, when I say I LOL’d I absolutely mean it 😂😂😂
ok I’m an absolute gonner after that 🤣 I love how she fake laughs in all pictures too when they’re more than likely arguing about what angles work for her

Did anyone see the latest YouTube?? 😬🥴🥴🥴 she’s so cringe... she loves herself WAY too much!!!! It’s literally not even a haul.... it’s her being “obsessed girlies” with herself for 15minutes

She
Did anyone see the latest YouTube?? 😬🥴🥴🥴 she’s so cringe... she loves herself WAY too much!!!! It’s literally not even a haul.... it’s her being “obsessed girlies” with herself for 15minutes
She is worryingly obsessed with Olivia Neill. Why does she want a shout out off her so badly?

Ugh her recent haul. Why does she talk so false and what is going on with her mouth

@Lava91 I feel like we could be best friends 🤣🤣
If the air b&b at the weekend and chef/bartender was an ad it’s so annoying because she hasn’t disclosed it’s an ad at all, don’t know why 4 people would get a b&b anyway for 16 people unless it was free, literally everything she does irritates me 😂

• Haha
@Lava91 I feel like we could be best friends 🤣🤣
If the air b&b at the weekend and chef/bartender was an ad it’s so annoying because she hasn’t disclosed it’s an ad at all, don’t know why 4 people would get a b&b anyway for 16 people unless it was free, literally everything she does irritates me 😂
Yes I agree 😂😂 how do u know it was an ad?? I’d no idea? I didn’t see her mention it, maybe I just didn’t see it

Yes I agree 😂😂 how do u know it was an ad?? I’d no idea? I didn’t see her mention it, maybe I just didn’t see it
I don’t know either if it was an ad I’m just assuming it was because it’s 2500 a night, apart from the chef and bartender and there was only 4 of them like surely they didn’t fork out €600 each to stay inside a house in Galway for the night 🤨🤨 and then the fact she posted the place she stayed too.. would love to know more!

I don’t know either if it was an ad I’m just assuming it was because it’s 2500 a night, apart from the chef and bartender and there was only 4 of them like surely they didn’t fork out €600 each to stay inside a house in Galway for the night 🤨🤨 and then the fact she posted the place she stayed too.. would love to know more!
Yes interesting… I know the woman who owned/rented out the property. I don’t personally know her but she has over 12 rentals in galway city and I messaged her several times at the start of last year, just a query about availability and weeks went past and several messages and no response, I read reviews then on her properties on Airbnb site and it was all about no communication and rudeness and how she didn’t turn up with the key when people landed at the door and didnt hear from her and one group even had to go home!. My friends messaged too and no reply so unless one of chloes friends knew her? I can’t imagine she giving it for free, she seems so cross when I replied saying how poor the communication was. Honestly how do chloes friends put up with her fake ness. Imagine seeing ur friend talk like that on stories or even having to do a photo shoot of them in the jacuzzi, can u deal 😂

• Haha
Yes interesting… I know the woman who owned/rented out the property. I don’t personally know her but she has over 12 rentals in galway city and I messaged her several times at the start of last year, just a query about availability and weeks went past and several messages and no response, I read reviews then on her properties on Airbnb site and it was all about no communication and rudeness and how she didn’t turn up with the key when people landed at the door and didnt hear from her and one group even had to go home!. My friends messaged too and no reply so unless one of chloes friends knew her? I can’t imagine she giving it for free, she seems so cross when I replied saying how poor the communication was. Honestly how do chloes friends put up with her fake ness. Imagine seeing ur friend talk like that on stories or even having to do a photo shoot of them in the jacuzzi, can u deal 😂
do you have the name or even second name of this woman? I think I may have been in contact with her when trying to book an air b n b in Galway myself!

I’m sure the whole weekend revolves around Chloe and her pictures 😌

do you have the name or even second name of this woman? I think I may have been in contact with her when trying to book an air b n b in Galway myself!

I’m sure the whole weekend revolves around Chloe and her pictures 😌
Laura is all I know, that’s the only info the site gives. Can’t imagine her giving chloe a free night 😂

Surprisingly no ‘Girls, Girls, Girls.. (head shake and cheeks sucked in for definition) wait until you see the new...’ story for so sues new lunch yet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3