Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she work in Kildare village or just promotes DKNY on her page? I’m going up there during the week and will avoid that store 😂

Reactions: 1
Casually pushing up her boobs every few seconds in her dripping gold demo please now ✋🏻😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The fact she gets the bus from limerick to Kildare village, a few days a week is strange. All just to take pics of bags and leggings. I wouldn’t mind only I don’t even think she owns a DKNY bag!!

Reactions: 2
Honestly the way she’s talking about those bags is turning me off them 🤢 her fake voice is just unnecessary

What is her tattoo that she’s on about in her stories I never knew she had one, and edits it out?

The worst thing is..... she actually believes she is fabulous... and she’s not... I actually find her quite disgusting... she eats crap and the only thing she has going for her is her height (she’s young... 23/24) so that body won’t last and she will look aged and haggard at 27.... good luck to her and her shite diet. And her style is horrible... I feel like messaging her to tell her put on some clothes, it’s waaaay to much with her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t have many close girlfriends... more token mates!

Very very unlikeable person. Did anyone see the Instagram stories where she was full on having a tantrum because whichever parent was chauffeuring her around, because they turned off the song she was listening to. I couldn’t believe it..... she must be thick to put that on Instagram. At 24 grow up hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was chloes stay in the hotel an add or free as all she said was thanks for inviting us but never actually put ad or anything on pics of posts!?

Ok don't hate me but I just watched one of her YouTube uploads and I dont find her that bad 🙈 I have no insta anymore so I do not follow nor have I ever seen her or heard of her before. So Sue's thread brought me here!

Ok don't hate me but I just watched one of her YouTube uploads and I dont find her that bad 🙈 I have no insta anymore so I do not follow nor have I ever seen her or heard of her before. So Sue's thread brought me here!
Check out her tik tok and get back to us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Does she seriously think she’s the only one that has a birthday. She’s only 24 like grow up! So cringing in her house on her own

• Haha