Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I cringe more about is the outfits she chooses to wear at home, around her parents, it’s horrible!
fair enough she’s in her ‘ birthday outfit ‘ today but really, a dress buttoned down and a see through corset underneath it’s so distasteful! She riles me 😡

Reactions: 3
she’s soooo self-absorbed and obsessed with herself 😳 🙈🙈 it’s soooo EMBARRASSING! 😳... I can’t believe she’s 24.... who carries on like that?? 😬 at any age? She’s so conceited and like she’s not all that... it’s smoke and mirrors! I think she actually think she’s a celeb or something?! You aren’t important Chloe hun! Funny how the BF referred to her as the “thorn in his side” that’s kinda telling 🤭

Reactions: 2
I’m following Chloe over 6 months, she hasn’t gained any followers since, when I started following she was 29.1k and is still that amount 6 months later? Especially with all her ‘collab s’ and Shite. Why bother dressing up around ur parents for the day. You’d wear it was her 21st or some important date. It actually looks really sad

she’s soooo self-absorbed and obsessed with herself 😳 🙈🙈 it’s soooo EMBARRASSING! 😳... I can’t believe she’s 24.... who carries on like that?? 😬 at any age? She’s so conceited and like she’s not all that... it’s smoke and mirrors! I think she actually think she’s a celeb or something?! You aren’t important Chloe hun! Funny how the BF referred to her as the “thorn in his side” that’s kinda telling 🤭
Very funny he referred to her as that as last I heard he absolutely hated her and was trying to get rid of her LOL!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m following Chloe over 6 months, she hasn’t gained any followers since, when I started following she was 29.1k and is still that amount 6 months later? Especially with all her ‘collab s’ and Shite. Why bother dressing up around ur parents for the day. You’d wear it was her 21st or some important date. It actually looks really sad
she randomly went up thousands over night back in 2017 when her and the bf broke up. Following has grown very very slowly since.

Imagine getting dressed up for a 24th birthday photo shoot in your kitchen 😂😂

• Haha
the bday dress was actually hideous though! it looked like a t-shirt, looked way too small for her. Really Badly fitted, like it shrunk in the wash..

She always looks like she is wearing clothes too small for her though.... it hurts my eyes..would someone close to her not tell her, she’s totally inappropriate.... walking yeast infection.

Reactions: 1
the bday dress was actually hideous though! it looked like a t-shirt, looked way too small for her. Really Badly fitted, like it shrunk in the wash..

She always looks like she is wearing clothes too small for her though.... it hurts my eyes..would someone close to her not tell her, she’s totally inappropriate.... walking yeast infection.
I was thinking that too! All the chats all week about a new dress and I was thinking sure she must be having a party as she was begging for dresses all week! But no, get dressed up for ur mother to take pictures if you in your kitchen. For a ‘blogger’ who didn’t go up over 100 followers in 6 months, she really is wasting her time living her life for her gram 😂 Especially when she collabs with vavavoom. You think she wud order from there! As it’s always amazing as she says!!

I was thinking that too! All the chats all week about a new dress and I was thinking sure she must be having a party as she was begging for dresses all week! But no, get dressed up for ur mother to take pictures if you in your kitchen. For a ‘blogger’ who didn’t go up over 100 followers in 6 months, she really is wasting her time living her life for her gram 😂 Especially when she collabs with vavavoom. You think she wud order from there! As it’s always amazing as she says!!
Absolutely 1000% agreed! They have some fab bits at the moment, really impressed with their summer dresses and I’ve seen her in much nicer dresses too... a lovely midi dress or something would have been more classic and appropriate... she’s just trashy 🤢.. but yet has a ton of notions about herself then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her time would be better spent getting her driving license and doing a bit of growing up.

Absolutely 1000% agreed! They have some fab bits at the moment, really impressed with their summer dresses and I’ve seen her in much nicer dresses too... a lovely midi dress or something would have been more classic and appropriate... she’s just trashy 🤢.. but yet has a ton of notions about herself then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her time would be better spent getting her driving license and doing a bit of growing up.
Yes I agree. Next day delivery too! Yet she wears a dress too big or has to wear a top underneath, I use to have to do that to school discos 😂 too busy getting the bus up and down to DKNY in Kildare village 4 times a week! They’d seriously want to be giving her a good wage for her to be at that crap! 😂

• Haha
I think that is soooo odd!! It just goes to show... really how many notions she has... going up and down to Kildare for a few hours in DNKY... 🙄 what’s wrong with limerick and why couldn’t she get a job there? Doesn’t she a Masters of ARTS... in Business 🙄

and just to point out .. she does not have a Masters in Business... it’s a Masters in Arts with Business.. they are not the same thing...and I’m not shitting on Arts at all.. but there is a significant difference between the two.

• Haha
I think that is soooo odd!! It just goes to show... really how many notions she has... going up and down to Kildare for a few hours in DNKY... 🙄 what’s wrong with limerick and why couldn’t she get a job there? Doesn’t she a Masters of ARTS... in Business 🙄

and just to point out .. she does not have a Masters in Business... it’s a Masters in Arts with Business.. they are not the same thing...and I’m not shitting on Arts at all.. but there is a significant difference between the two.
I agree. Traveling on a bus would be twice as long and up there trying on outfits during covid 🤢 when we couldn’t travel but then she’s essential prob like her friend Katie Jackson! As if they are friends in the other side of the country if it wasn’t for Instagram! Ugh I cud go on all day with how Chloe is so annoying, no wonder no1 can tolerate her. Did u see her mother’s comment under her bday post. How they are so proud to be her mother and delighted to spend the birthday with her . 😂😂 imagine

she used to tell everyone she was doing teaching in Mary I but really she was doing arts.. no shade to either course but there’s a huge difference

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like someone needs to tell this girl - Chanel sunglasses shouldn’t really be her priority when she’s living at home in her parents house and doesn’t drive... 🙈😳 she comes across as a spoilt brat,

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just checked her page for the first time in ages! It’s actually worse she’s getting. Rough as a badgers arse

• Haha
shes basically grinding up on the hotel bathroom door there modelling her ohhelloclothing haul 🤢🤢🤢
I love ohhello and one reason was because they never did freebies for instahuns and now they’ve started I’m disgusted 😔

• Sick
shes basically grinding up on the hotel bathroom door there modelling her ohhelloclothing haul 🤢🤢🤢
I love ohhello and one reason was because they never did freebies for instahuns and now they’ve started I’m disgusted 😔
She would actually put you off the clothes completely the way she’s constantly feeling herself up like that... 🤢🤢🙈 absolutely no need