Chloe Walsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LordKeely a 12-14 size blogger is indirectly talking about her on her story too
Just saw them, it’s defo about her! Size 8 not fitting into a size 10. And then chloe said she cried like the poor girl will get a stroke when she goes out in the real world if that makes her cry!

Just checked chloes Depop. She sells a lot of the stuff she got sent out for free and even says it on Depop. That’s desperate like how is that fair. I’m sure the companies sending it out wouldn’t be impressed!

Just checked chloes Depop. She sells a lot of the stuff she got sent out for free and even says it on Depop. That’s desperate like how is that fair. I’m sure the companies sending it out wouldn’t be impressed!
For her to sell it and make profit on freebies. Mean little girl

• Angry
Reactions: 1

The people that would buy that tack are even worse than her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just followed keely. Absolutely loving her honesty!!
She seems very down to earth alright, her points were very valid also - more or less shaming a size 10.

Thats very mean altogether most instagrammers sell them on depop to give the money to charity not our Chloe !!!

She seems very down to earth alright, her points were very valid also - more or less shaming a size 10.

Thats very mean altogether most instagrammers sell them on depop to give the money to charity not our Chloe !!!
like she admitting to crying becoz it’s a size 10. I’m a size 10 in river island but had to get a size 14 in zara! I didn’t cry! Especially not put it on my stories for 20k (mostly teenagers I’d imagine) , defo not a role model! 🙄

How can people get away with it. I’d love to email the companies because it’s not just one item, its

like she admitting to crying becoz it’s a size 10. I’m a size 10 in river island but had to get a size 14 in zara! I didn’t cry! Especially not put it on my stories for 20k (mostly teenagers I’d imagine) , defo not a role model! 🙄

How can people get away with it. I’d love to email the companies because it’s not just one item, its
I feel as if the point she was trying to make was not to let yourself get down by one shops sizing as it differs from the next yet her egotistical mind set took control as she still had to clarify she was a smaller size and portray this sort of personna of oh I'm tiny but I also have to go up sizes. However it came across as completely bashing a certain size and the mindset that its shameful to be a size 10.

Dont knock others while bringing yourself up

I feel as if the point she was trying to make was not to let yourself get down by one shops sizing as it differs from the next yet her egotistical mind set took control as she still had to clarify she was a smaller size and portray this sort of personna of oh I'm tiny but I also have to go up sizes. However it came across as completely bashing a certain size and the mindset that its shameful to be a size 10.

Dont knock others while bringing yourself up
Yes I agree. I get what her point was. But why did she need to say that she ordered a size 8 which is her size and the 10 barely fit or whatever. Like you said, why did she need to add that in. She’s obviously very insecure. Especially if she’s putting up with that BF of hers after all the cheating on both their parts. What a joke! Everything is so false about her, bless her

Yes I agree. I get what her point was. But why did she need to say that she ordered a size 8 which is her size and the 10 barely fit or whatever. Like you said, why did she need to add that in. She’s obviously very insecure. Especially if she’s putting up with that BF of hers after all the cheating on both their parts. What a joke! Everything is so false about her, bless her
I need to know more about this 👀

Chloe would do anything for a post. I’d say she and sinead are the very same. Sineads threads are all worth a read! Don’t know much about niamh o rourke but Louise is as dull as dishwater as is niamh de brun. Shauna Lindsay is grand but would sell her soul for a swipe up, think she’s from shannon
Shauna Lindsay.. I don’t get her. She is very average looking with out the slap on & filters. Loves the sight of herself & does this weird American type gangster accent when doing insta videos. Annoying to say to the least

Reactions: 2
She is so vein! I wonder what her old classmates, locals think of her now 🤔

Are her parents very wealthy? She looks like someone who is so privileged. She's a bit ridiculous in my opinion, striking poses in her white mansion, with her mouth hanging open like she's waiting for a mickey to fall into it. The facial expressions she pulls are gas!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are her parents very wealthy? She looks like someone who is so privileged. She's a bit ridiculous in my opinion, striking poses in her white mansion, with her mouth hanging open like she's waiting for a mickey to fall into it. The facial expressions she pulls are gas!
They're well off but I wouldn't say extremely wealthy. She has mentioned her mum owning a daycare before I'm not sure about the father

What is with that ridiculous horse tail she clips on? Next image then she has hair no longer than a bob! It’s hideous!

• Haha