Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually crazy the amount of posts she has put on the slimming world group.

The time length is crazy between the two comparison photos. Doesn’t take much to lose that weight when it’s taken 2 years to do so 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes been asking people the syns for things on there which means she doesn’t even pay for her slimming world (£10 a week) 😂😂😂 think u do need Aaron for the money hun

Reactions: 7
At the start she says we line her pockets by watching her stories and then at the end says we dont pay her bills? bleeping fruitloop.
Also, we wouldnt judge you on your parenting if you didnt broadcast your tit ways. Think about what you post to millions of people, also you arent a slimming world account. You are a begging account. I'm glad you are being called out for all your fake ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the start she says we line her pockets by watching her stories and then at the end says we dont pay her bills? bleeping fruitloop.
Also, we wouldnt judge you on your parenting if you didnt broadcast your tit ways. Think about what you post to millions of people, also you arent a slimming world account. You are a begging account. I'm glad you are being called out for all your fake ways.
just a shame the comments got deleted and reported on the page

just a shame the comments got deleted and reported on the page
The truth hurts. She is despicable! (For when you check here Chloe, it means deserving distaste because of your vile behaviour) She reckons your obsessed but came on here and sought out your comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The truth hurts. She is despicable! (For when you check here Chloe, it means deserving distaste because of your vile behaviour) She reckons your obsessed but came on here and sought out your comments!
even pointed out the fact i was a vip
as i said i got my shout out for free so whos the real winner here
i have to laugh about it dont we

its already gone chloe was on the case quicker then her answering the door when the gifted cakes arrive
She definitely scurries to the door when her gifted cake boxes arrive. Seeing as you have your celeb status in the tattler world now, you should be the one to think of a title for the next thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely scurries to the door when her gifted cake boxes arrive. Seeing as you have your celeb status in the tattler world now, you should be the one to think of a title for the next thread 🤣
il wave to my adoring fans as they come here to feed me cheese as thats what i need being the rat i am

also can i ask why did chloe assume my gender ?
for all she knows i could be a male

just saying HUNZZZ

Last edited:
  • Haha
even pointed out the fact i was a vip
as i said i got my shout out for free so whos the real winner here
i have to laugh about it dont we
😂 absolutely! Called us all rats waiting for her posts while obviously waiting for ours so she can post about it.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion 😂

Gifted cakes, fake insta breaks. Will she ever stop moaning about her weight?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she always think that she’s the only person who’s allowed an opinion 😫😫😫

I agree with breastfeeding obviously both my kids had that at first. I don’t agree with slating people that give their 2 year olds cows milk though. My 18 month old has one bottle before bed at night, I couldn’t imagine him on my tit all day 😫😂

Reactions: 4
Why does she always think that she’s the only person who’s allowed an opinion 😫😫😫

I agree with breastfeeding obviously both my kids had that at first. I don’t agree with slating people that give their 2 year olds cows milk though. My 18 month old has one bottle before bed at night, I couldn’t imagine him on my tit all day 😫😂
You obviously don’t agree with breastfeeding then 🙊🙊

Reactions: 2
love the tattle shade chloe so much for never speaking of it again lol

good morning my fellow cyber rats have the brightest day

chloe your making self look a right twit tbf so much for the big speech yesterday im creasing at her stories

Last edited:
I think breast feeding is an absolutely beautiful thing, and the most natural thing in the world 💖

The only bit I don’t understand is why you would need to breast feed in the middle of the night at almost two as my children slept through the night from before the age of 6 months. I’d have been a walking zombie breast feeding at night for that long!

Reactions: 2
I think breast feeding is an absolutely beautiful thing, and the most natural thing in the world 💖

The only bit I don’t understand is why you would need to breast feed in the middle of the night at almost two as my children slept through the night from before the age of 6 months. I’d have been a walking zombie breast feeding at night for that long!
because then they sleep longer and chloe can lay in clearly

as she has said several times she does not get up until late

the whole breast feeding thing is stupid apart from one person i have not seen anyone here say breastfeeding is stupid at his age and everyone actually defended chloe on that one so the fact shes throwing shade at us when we actually defended her on that topic is just what ever shes clearly still bitter breastfeeding until 2 is not odd at all i do however agree with the in the night breast feeding comment as i would have thought he would have slept through by then but each to their own

Last edited:
I just don't get why she's so excited for this weekend away without kids if Milo can't go the night without breastfeeding. I'd be worried he wouldn't cope 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.