Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying she can’t get hold of Aaron because he’s so stupid, ERM NO he’s probably speaking to a doctor and wants to pay more attention to his hurt son than his phone!!

Reactions: 6
She’s saying she can’t get hold of Aaron because he’s so stupid, ERM NO he’s probably speaking to a doctor and wants to pay more attention to his hurt son than his phone!!
Apparently his phone is out of charge but it’s not like he knew he was gonna be scooting down to A&E and needed full battery was it 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t get why she doesn’t just call the hospital and ask them for news on her son?!

Reactions: 1
Hold on so dropping Teddy home at half 12 then taking the other two to the zoo 👀 nice move step mum of the year I’m sure he’s well appreciated you all talking about it in front of him.

chloe call the hospital you drip

Reactions: 15
Hold on so dropping Teddy home at half 12 then taking the other two to the zoo 👀 nice move step mum of the year I’m sure he’s well appreciated you all talking about it in front of him.

chloe call the hospital you drip
I thought that too! I was like hang on can be not go to the zoo with you?

Reactions: 4
I thought that too! I was like hang on can be not go to the zoo with you?
Or gone yesterday!! No excuses for it at all - even if teddy needed to go home she could of took her boys another day. tit girlfriend and tit mum - summed up in one. Literally only worried about the £££

Reactions: 5
So one of her kids has been injured and is at the hospital now with Aaron and the other two are at home and she's just on her phone moaning about the zoo? Where are the other two if you're the only adult home ? It was probably her being on her phone that got them hurt in the first place

Reactions: 4
Somehow I don't think Aaron's main priory is the Zoo right now or borrowing someone's phone. I can't imagine cancelling just before it would make anything any different. And surely if you look after teddy regularly you can contact his mum on your own and explain. Oh and if it all goes to tit food can be eating inside aswell. It's not the end of the world. Seen someone's Dmed her and said all that basically anyways 😂

One of her children is in hospital hurt because he wasn’t being watched and she’s still sitting in her bedroom to talk on Instagram instead of watching the other two boys, she’s bloody ridiculous😱😱

It was me that sent it and no I don’t know you Chloe, stop being so paranoid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is vile, just vile! What kind of mother is more concerned about money than her child? Aaron needs to take those boys and leave. Perhaps answering the phone is not top of the list while someone stitches his sons head.

It was me that sent it and no I don’t know you Chloe, stop being so paranoid
You were spot on! 👏👏👏

One of her children is in hospital hurt because he wasn’t being watched and she’s still sitting in her bedroom to talk on Instagram instead of watching the other two boys, she’s bloody ridiculous😱😱
She is bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 3
I mean her friends probably think the same when she waffles on. If the zoo is cancelled it's cancelled. Eat the picnic inside and watch the discovery channel. Do it another day & don't leave your stepson out.

Has she been deleting stories? She is so money obsessed, if you can’t make it to the zoo because the child has split his head open you’d get over it!

Reactions: 1
I mean her friends probably think the same when she waffles on. If the zoo is cancelled it's cancelled. Eat the picnic inside and what the discovery channel. Do it another day & don't leave your stepson out.
Am I just over cautious but the last place I’d be taking my son to after he hurt his head falling off a top bunk would be the zoo. He may be well in himself now but I could almost guarantee he’s gonna have a wee headache soon.

That DM she received 👍🏻👍🏻 Absolutely spot on mate. She’s a dick. She was a dick when I used to be on the Girlsmouth group too.

Reactions: 7
Am I just over cautious but the last place I’d be taking my son to after he hurt his head falling off a top bunk would be the zoo. He may be well in himself now but I could almost guarantee he’s gonna have a wee headache soon.
More than likely maybe even a slight concussion or he might get sleepy. She's so silly to think it's someone who knows her though. Everything everyone knows is because you put it out there. Obviously she doesn't need to keep her eyes on them at all times but that's twice in a week there's been an accident with the kids. Lucky it was only a smashed vase the other day.

She's saying she makes more than Aaron a month but she's previously said he makes more than her & they would struggle if hers was the only income so what is it billy big balls?

Reactions: 9
More than likely maybe even a slight concussion or he might get sleepy. She's so silly to think it's someone who knows her though. Everything everyone knows is because you put it out there. Obviously she doesn't need to keep her eyes on them at all times but that's twice in a week there's been an accident with the kids. Lucky it was only a smashed vase the other day.

She's saying she makes more than Aaron a month but she's previously said he makes more than her & they would struggle if hers was the only income so what is it billy big balls?
She said only a couple weeks ago she’s just started making £1300 a month. Does she think that’s enough to run a house and look after 2 kids?

I wonder how Teddy feels. She's just sat in her room complaining the full time they've been at hospital about how they might miss the zoo & he's not going.

I wonder how Teddy feels. She's just sat in her room complaining the full time they've been at hospital about how they might miss the zoo & he's not going.
Drop him off at 12 every weekend and get rid of him

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.