Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was so worried about the zoo because the kids were so looking forward to it. Yet in her previous story she said about the money.

Reactions: 4
Hold on so dropping Teddy home at half 12 then taking the other two to the zoo 👀 nice move step mum of the year I’m sure he’s well appreciated you all talking about it in front of him.

chloe call the hospital you drip
OMG I literally came on to say the same thing, this is awful😢 I never plan a big day out for a day that we don’t have my step daughter otherwise I’d feel horrendously guilty! Why not take him too😫😰

Reactions: 3
OMG I literally came on to say the same thing, this is awful😢 I never plan a big day out for a day that we don’t have my step daughter otherwise I’d feel horrendously guilty! Why not take him too😫😰
Probably doesn’t fit into her perfect little Instagram life, horrid girl.

Reactions: 2
Could she not have taken Teddy and Romeo to the zoo while Milo rests at home with Aaron??

Reactions: 2
Has she been deleting stories? She is so money obsessed, if you can’t make it to the zoo because the child has split his head open you’d get over it!
She probably deleted the other half of her stories because she got backlash for the way she treats Aaron, and she was calling him stupid and stuff in they stories.

Reactions: 1
I understand accidents happen with kids but at least 2-3 times a week the kids are getting into accidents last week it was two TVs one after the other then the Vase Now one of the kids are actually hurt and she’s lucky it wasn’t worse! It really shows she’s spends too much time on her phone someone needs to intervene she’s the only adult at home!
she talks all the time about how she tries to reply to 20 messages a day and she films herself playing with them! It’s time to put the phone down!

Reactions: 7
At least this time she was "making breakfast" and not on Instagram when the accident happend

Reactions: 1
She said she was so worried about the zoo because the kids were so looking forward to it. Yet in her previous story she said about the money.
What a daft witch! They will get over it. Its a bloody zoo trip that can be rescheduled. Why is her injured son not a priority?

Can you imagine being Aaron and need to listen to her go on and on in the car, speaking to her phone, instead of speaking to him? Thank goodness she’s coming off her phone for the night, she’s so dull

Reactions: 5
Hold on so dropping Teddy home at half 12 then taking the other two to the zoo 👀 nice move step mum of the year I’m sure he’s well appreciated you all talking about it in front of him.

chloe call the hospital you drip

Yeah I thought that!! They've only started having Teddy again because of Covid Aaron and Teddys mum decided it was more safe for him not to go over for weeks. Bet the mum isnt happy seeing Chloe have a bash round her mates kissing and allsorts then coming home being around Teddy then dont even take him to the zoo. What a dick!

Embarrassing that she made all that fuss and turned up on the wrong day, pulled out the verge of waterworks and the fact she has kids to wrangle her way in and get the staff to take pity. Then moans on Instagram stories that not many animals could be viewed. If it was me in a time like this I'd triple check that everything was fully operational before even booking if it meant that much. So it's obviously not 'so much money to lose' if you can't be arsed to do your research beforehand. We're still in a pandemic babe, it hasn't just gone away because you're bored and have 2 kids (support our zoo's everyone, but expect it to be different than you remember)

• Haha
Embarrassing that she made all that fuss and turned up on the wrong day, pulled out the verge of waterworks and the fact she has kids to wrangle her way in and get the staff to take pity. Then moans on Instagram stories that not many animals could be viewed. If it was me in a time like this I'd triple check that everything was fully operational before even booking if it meant that much. So it's obviously not 'so much money to lose' if you can't be arsed to do your research beforehand. We're still in a pandemic babe, it hasn't just gone away because you're bored and have 2 kids (support our zoo's everyone, but expect it to be different than you remember)
She probably told them she was an influencer

• Haha
Funny seeing her "friends" or other "influencers" speaking out on her stories. Like "hey I'll stick up for you I'm not the friend you think speaks about you"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.