Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she going tomorrow that she keeps banging on about? Also why is she so excited about going out? Chloe sweetheart we ARE still in the middle of a pandemic. I think she has forgotten seeing as she was the one preaching before about when others were going out. She's a joke.

Reactions: 9
Where is she getting lashes by tomorrow anyways? Unless she's picking them up. If you can't take your kids on a bus you can take them to get lashes. Please don't ask Aaron to drive you around for a pair of eyelashes. Wear the ones you've got on. Clean them and your face properly and they last longer

Reactions: 3
On Saturday she's arranged a BBQ with other influencecrs like Holly & Emilly (both who I really like) so they can all post pictures of eachother and try gain extra followers

She looks the same in all her makeup videos. We don't need to see it once a week. Iv not even watched this but when she does her eyeliner (as a mua) the bleeping line infuriates me. It's not even a little flick it's just a striaght line 😅. Apart from that she's not that bad but having blue eyes compliments so many looks and she sticks with warm tone browns even her pink looks are warm tone browns. Wonder if she'll be using her gifted bbq 👀

Reactions: 6
She looks the same in all her makeup videos. We don't need to see it once a week. Iv not even watched this but when she does her eyeliner (as a mua) the bleeping line infuriates me. It's not even a little flick it's just a striaght line 😅. Apart from that she's not that bad but having blue eyes compliments so many looks and she sticks with warm tone browns even her pink looks are warm tone browns. Wonder if she'll be using her gifted bbq 👀
watch it she will post pics then next week wil be back on plan because she look so fat in the photos what she will say

• Haha
I can not believe how short that shirt is... another thing she had the audacity to call people about lockdown and she wouldn’t dare break the rules. Yet long behold a few weeks later she’s met everyone with NO social distancing you claim people need to use their platform (you have not even 50k followers your not a Insta famous love😂) yet she used her platform for black lives matter for all of two days and is breaking everything she ever said about lockdown get a grip chloe and go look after your kids!!

Reactions: 10
Her makeup is so greasy and disgusting! She needs a good scrub
i dont get what people find so interesting
literally same thing

starts sw
stays on plan
starves
binges
takeaway
gifted cake
moans about being fat
make up routine
asks for sex questions
moans about Aaron

literally sums chloes instagram up

She never washes all her makeup off either, she's always got it in her hair line, water line and her eyebrows

Reactions: 2
Exactly, she was really ranting on about lock down rules now she does what she likes. She is one if the most boring "influencers" I follow. She doesnt do anything interesting and if she does she doesnt do the stories. She just sits on her sofa all day and does "chatty" stories which tbh I mostly skip past.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, she was really ranting on about lock down rules now she does what she likes. She is one if the most boring "influencers" I follow. She doesnt do anything interesting and if she does she doesnt do the stories. She just sits on her sofa all day and does "chatty" stories which tbh I mostly skip past.
chatty but chats about same thing

weightloss
im fat
oo look free cake

Is a BBQ just getting dressed up to sit in your mates livingroom drinking shots from home bargains?

Reactions: 5
WTF is that outfit?? Just a n oversized shirt, Nike socks and trainers 🤷🏻‍♀️ No shorts, skirt..... She moans that she’s fat and that she doesn’t like how she looks, but her outfits tell a completely different story! I think she looks fine the weight she is and do think she’s pretty, but the barely there clothes (god knows how she bends down or breastfeeds in some of the clothes - strips off completely 🤷🏻‍♀️) and brown lipliner aren’t doing her many favours at the moment......

Reactions: 6
Hmm I know people sometimes kiss their friends but the fact she goes on about fancying girls all the time it kind of feels wrong that she does that when she was a partner

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.