Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I know people sometimes kiss their friends but the fact she goes on about fancying girls all the time it kind of feels wrong that she does that when she was a partner
yeah, and social distancing has clearly ended now for her 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know you can meet up with people, but being that close to people, kissing your friends and then documenting it all in Instagram #priceless 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
[i do wonder if shes a lesbian

Them instagrams are quite sexual i dont know videos of her friend twerking ?
i dont know we been silly with our friends but i just feel you should be growing up

Reactions: 1
Social distancing didn't even start for her she went out for a Nando's after complaining that people weren't taking Covid seriously. Then the full lockdown happened anyway

Reactions: 2
I am RAGING watching her insta stories! I have 4 family members who are shielding and morons like her are gonna make it longer and longer and longer for me to finally be able to see them! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
[i do wonder if shes a lesbian

Them instagrams are quite sexual i dont know videos of her friend twerking ?
i dont know we been silly with our friends but i just feel you should be growing up
She’s Bi apparently but does she even like Aaron

Reactions: 3
I also have 2 close friends shielding due to being high risk. Her behaviour like others is what’s going to prolong the measures.

yeah see this is the issue
if Aaron was bi kissing other guys she would be going around saying hes cheating
She's said her and Aaron have spoke about it she's aloud to flirt with other girls, he's not & she won't invite it into the bedroom for anything spicy. I think she just likes having him around for company but would bin him off if the right girl came along.

i agree with you guys only with Aaron for convinceance and to have some one drive her around she makes it so obvious she likes girls

I don’t think it’s to do with being bi though I think she’s just a slag that would duck anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone tell me how her snooze fest of an account has 33k followers when all she dose is cry?
Theres people with Amazing content who work hard and have less

Reactions: 4
Makes me laugh how she uses #influencer on her grid posts. You’re definitely not an influencer chloe😂

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me how her snooze fest of an account has 33k followers when all she dose is cry?
Theres people with Amazing content who work hard and have less
Posting in slimming world groups, posting in girlsmouth & she says she doesn't go engagement groups but she was part of an engagement WhatsApp once 😂

Reactions: 4
Wonder if she can read because whatever she has read about lockdown restrictions is defined nor what’s posted on the gov website.... wonder what happed to the Blm posts! For someone who feels passionately about it she’s done nothing to help. As for being a lesbian I think it’s all a lie she just think it gives her a edge trying to be an a influencer when really it makes her look attention seeking! When she is gives clothes then sells them even though the cost her nothing but scruffy really love.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god, this woman. Now Milo has fallen off the top bunk of Romeo’s bed and has cut his head open 🤦🏼‍♀️ Chloe reckons she was making breakfast when it happened which is probably a load of bs, Aaron was probably making the breakfast like he always does on a weekend, whilst she was sat in bed being a slob. And now all she’s bothered about is whether they’ll be able to go to the zoo at half 12 or if she’ll be able to get her money back. What planet is this girl on??? I feel sorry for her kids.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Why is she so annoyed with Aaron!?! I don't get it, He's waiting in A&E for your child to be seen to and yet shes on her stories moaning about him!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.