Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only with him so she can have someone to look after the boys, so she can sleep until 11 and sit in the bath. Don’t get why he puts up with it.
He’s probably been at work all day while she sits on her arse, got home ran around after her, looked after the boys and that’s the way she speaks to him! You can hear he’s fed up with her

Why was she shouting at him? 😬
She’s talking about it on her Instagram story now.. apparently he’s watching the football and got frustrated and shouted something at him, then she got pissed off because she was on live and went crazy at him 😒

Reactions: 1
I love how she thinks we will all slate Aaron for shouting ? No babe however we will slate your reaction and how You carry yourself.
Truth clearly hurts “boo”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He shouted at the football😂😂😂
She would hate to live with my partner honestly haha
Same here! My partner is forever going at the tv.
I Just don’t get the whole anonymous thing - we all use usernames ? Bit like her bloody instagram name isn’t her name 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Shes worried about getting hate for her partner shouting all the football... mate all men do that leave the poor bloke alone.. youl get more hate shouting at him like a peice of tit on your shoes than you would for him being a bloke

Reactions: 3
She thinks she’s so hated but she’s that boring that she’s only got one thread on here 😂 hunny your not even worth talking about

• Heart
She thinks she’s so hated but she’s that boring that she’s only got one thread on here 😂 hunny your not even worth talking about
I wouldn’t say she even gets that much hate. It’s all pretty much is she’s a bit of a hoe and has issues with food🙄

Compared to loads of other threads here this thread is very tame and there’s not a lot on here either. She should have a look through Mrs hinchs before she thinks she’s so hard done by 😂

I feel sorry for the followers that didn’t realise she didn’t want to be told about what’s being wrote as she’s basically just turned round and called them nasty & bullies?

Dont all men shout at the football 😂 wow the lads allowed to have a life and enjoy things too, doesnt need to treat on egg shells cause shes too busy living her life through isnta.

I feel sorry for the followers that didn’t realise she didn’t want to be told about what’s being wrote as she’s basically just turned round and called them nasty & bullies?
Literally to try and blame the ones that think they're doing her a favour as well. I really don't think shes cut out to be an influencer

Reactions: 5
'ive had to take a few days break'
Please it was one day and she still posted then

Reactions: 7
She always pulls out the bully card and depressed card when people talk about her.... But what about when she does it to people herself, it wasn't so long ago she came on here and then put about a user from off here all over her insta stories in the hopes that her followers would all go and message her, she also allows bullying to go on in girlsmouth, and I'm sure someone has mentioned before that her and her mates talk about people's posts from off girlsmouth in a group chat taking the piss out of them.... But that's fine isn't it.
And I'm pretty sure she witches about people from of Towie and whatever else reality TV she watches.... Does she realise when she witches about people like them in her stories then it makes her no different because they are real people 🤔

She won't come off insta that's just something she's saying so people message her saying "hun don't let the haters get the better of you blah blah", she's too fame hungry to give it up and live in the real world with Aaron and the kids.

Little advice chloe..if you don't want people talking about you and having an opinion then don't put your life on insta, people are only speaking the truth from what you are showing them.

Reactions: 7
Honestly this girl gets right on my nerves. All she ever wants is pity. She claims the people who tell her things are evil when in reality they’re only trying to look out for her. Everything she says and does is for attention, she loves people pandering to her. She’s forever jumping on to the next bandwagon. She’s so erratic yet so dull. It’s quite remarkable.

Reactions: 4
She always pulls out the bully card and depressed card when people talk about her.... But what about when she does it to people herself, it wasn't so long ago she came on here and then put about a user from off here all over her insta stories in the hopes that her followers would all go and message her, she also allows bullying to go on in girlsmouth, and I'm sure someone has mentioned before that her and her mates talk about people's posts from off girlsmouth in a group chat taking the piss out of them.... But that's fine isn't it.
And I'm pretty sure she witches about people from of Towie and whatever else reality TV she watches.... Does she realise when she witches about people like them in her stories then it makes her no different because they are real people 🤔

She won't come off insta that's just something she's saying so people message her saying "hun don't let the haters get the better of you blah blah", she's too fame hungry to give it up and live in the real world with Aaron and the kids.

Little advice chloe..if you don't want people talking about you and having an opinion then don't put your life on insta, people are only speaking the truth from what you are showing them.
Exactly this it’s been known that her and her admins witch about posts from members on her girlsmouth group. She never likes it when the shoes on the other foot. Just incredibly bitter about everything and never once seems grateful for the life that she has

Reactions: 5
She’s the most try hard girl on bloody Instagram but she’s dull as Luke warm dirty dishwater with soggy white bread floating in it. She’s got no appeal about her at all

Reactions: 4
She’s really confused if she thinks this is bullying. Bullying was when you tracked down a user on here that you thought was an old school friend and plastered it all over your platforms. People here having a discussion about how toxic you behave isn’t bullying. Absolutely sick of influencers thinking the can be twats because of the “be kind” label.

Reactions: 8
And sorry but realistically shes never going to get famous or be the new "molly mae". She doesnt do anything interesting, all she seems to care about is getting some free sweat shop clothes and some cake. Well worth ignoring your family over. Move on and think about a different career, but I think shes too lazy to want to do that and thinks she will become mega rich from sitting on her arse all day on her phone.

Reactions: 9
Anyone absolutely hate it when she says ‘morning campers!!!’ And calls people ‘boo’ 🤮

Reactions: 8
And she said everyone will laugh if she hurts herself. She's an joke. How many times on here have people said she needs help for her unhealthy relationship with food & her body. She makes it sound like we are brutal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.